New to the team

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
    Are there going to be any cruises set up to head out to Pleasanton?
    as soon as an amount of cars get confirmed for the show, then yes

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
    I enjoyed pushing "The Hulk" around, let me show off my muscles
    lol "The Hulk!"

Comment

When is Pleasanton anywayz? I thought it's already done. Hehe

Comment

Saturday July, 25th at Alameda Fairgrounds

Comment

im the only one confirmed, im goin no matter wat, if no hybrid goes thats cool...i understand

Comment

I was going to Cabo San Lucas and coming back that day. I am down to go though. Wasn't sure if it would conflict with the show or not. I will talk to Robert and my gf Judy and what cars we will take up their(not to show).

Comment

Are we going to stay over the weekend? I imagine we would have to show up the day before in order to set-up the displays, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by jonjon83 View Post
                im the only one confirmed, im goin no matter wat, if no hybrid goes thats cool...i understand
                LOL.. now that's hardcore! hehe but pretty sure someone will be showing with you.

Are we going to stay over the weekend? I imagine we would have to show up the day before in order to set-up the displays, etc.
                Usually roll-in day before the show.

Comment

So far so good on having sold some of my cars. I have a few ppl coming tomorrow to check out one of my FC3S GTU hopefully they take it off my hands cuz i still have to sell my base model FC3S too -_-*

Need the money for the 20B FC3S and the RB S30 Z
                  Last edited by JdmGtDriver; 06-17-2009, 04:04 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

welcome!!! ps... willing to sell the rx7?

Comment

It is an FC3S GTU Series 4. I also have an 88 Series 4 SE model as well. I am not selling the 88 Turbo II because that is a future hybrid car. I have the 20B on the way just getting ready to be picked up. The GTU needs some work done to it. If you want, it is posted on craigslist under SGV in the Los Angeles section. Just look for the RX7 in Phillips Ranch.

Comment

Originally posted by jonjon83 View Post
                        word i'm up there no matter what jon jon, we'll keep on workin for the hybrid cars to come

I am not selling the 88 Turbo II because that is a future hybrid car. I have the 20B on the way just getting ready to be picked up.
                        yeuh!!!

Comment

I just finished putting in the upper manifold, tb, intake pipes, and vaccuum lines. Still have to put in the PS and AC

Comment

^^nice to see your working on the project already. If you can take some progress pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                              ^^ If you can take some progress pics.
                              heheh i knew u might post something like that lol

Comment

Hehe pics entertain me. And when I feel like I'm doing something more to credit my self I usually take pics. Like when I build my car. Or going to a photoshoot. Or claying olah's car. you know...

Comment

Working...
                                X