No announcement yet.

Future member?? or i hope so.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

welcome to the forum, z32 is cool if done right. post pix.

Comment

Now that you are ready to persue membership, PM me your contact info. E-mail address & phone number especially. We can take care of all of this before July meeting and get you moving now!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Z32TT? Yes...I Can't wait to see it! Fern is right, that chassis is a boat...great for circuit, but weight savings may be hard since half of it is unibody...Not only that, but that is one expensive car to mod! I had a NA Z32 a couple years ago...$800 just to replace the clutch...Really though, post up some pics, i'm sure we'd all like to see!

Comment

consider it done. i just gata get her all clean for her photo shoot. lol. i will post pict of both of my babies.

Comment

Both the Z32 and S14 get me wet.

Comment

I have posted just a few pics of my "Z". ill get better pics of both my ladys. but here is just a quick glimps of one of them

Comment

BTW...check his albums. The pics are in there.

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                  BTW...check his albums. The pics are in there.
                  where? link?

Comment

^^In profile...nice z32~ JWT exhaust or stock? i'd go red/white tails though...still berry nice! I think Stillen makes some sideskirts for that frame that would look BA

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
                      ^^In profile...nice z32~ JWT exhaust or stock? i'd go red/white tails though...still berry nice! I think Stillen makes some sideskirts for that frame that would look BA
                      ahh thanks!

yeah it looks clean!

Comment

The exhaust is just a tip. (borla). i have thought about the red/white tails. what i need is the center peice of the rear lights. im looking for the center piece that says "Fairlady". but yea its still a work in progress. ive put effort into it. and i love it so far.

Comment

I also put some pics of my silvia up as well. my daily driver.

Comment

I saw these cool CF air ducts that replace your current fogs...saw them on Powertrix.com

Looks like this:

Comment

i saw these cool cf air ducts that replace your current fogs...saw them on powertrix.com

looks like this:
                              nice!
                              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

I saw these cool CF air ducts that replace your current fogs...saw them on Powertrix.com

Looks like this:
                                That looks SICKKK!!!! im gana take a look at them. Thankz for the link. much appreciated .

Comment

Working...
                                X