Looking for some people...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for some people...

Hey guys, I hope someone remembers me(NIX)

Good news/Bad news, but thats not why I'm posting...

I tried to get a hold of Randy(Integra) and Em(if you dont know him you're an idiot)...

Can someone please forward me either one of their numbers? Neither of them would mind, believe me. I guess Randy changed his number and Em either changed his or he doesn't pick up. Either way I would greatly appreciate it. I hope all are doin good and I miss you guys like Bill Clinton misses Monica's lips.

Love you all...

Nich Jehl

Hi,

Randy passed away a few months ago. Em left this past weekend for Thailand. I assume he'll be back in a few weeks.

Comment

Nich,

waddup man, always good to hear from you. As Eric has already mentioned, Randy Estigoy unfortunately passed away recently. Em's number is still the same as before, but again, like Eric has mentioned he left for Thailand and probably can not be reached by cell at this time. If there's anything I can help you with, PM me.

-Robert

Comment

OH MY GOD!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!? what happened??????

this is absolutely horrible news and saddens me to the core... randy was a GREAT man and an even better father...

please fill me in as to what happened...

Comment

His name was cancer.

Comment

well that was fast....

well i feel like a total jerk, im sorry for bringing that up guys.

well, then... nevermind. robert i'd like to talk to you please, either you or em, no rush though, at your leisure.

Comment

Working...
            X