Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ready to commit

Hey everyone,

My name's Andy Alvarez, 22, and i'm sure some of you met me at a few meetings. I'm the short mexican guy that hangs out with Pepper.
    I'm a corporal in the Marines, (actually a separated veteran in the Inactive Reserves) and now i'm a student at SBVC in accounting.
    My ride i just bought is a '98 Prelude: and it's lowered with Apexi exhaust, DC headers, AEM intake, Falken rims and tires.
    I'm looking to get a full Behrman kit, big brake kit, JIC coilovers, and maybe a greddy turbo swap. I want to do more but not sure what to do yet so i'll def need some guidance.
    Hopefully I can help out again at Nesei week and eventually join up with the oldest and the best team in the US.

Last edited by BigAl; 08-13-2009, 10:06 PM.

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
    Hey everyone,

My name's Andy Alvarez, 22, and i'm sure some of you met me at a few meetings. I'm the short mexican guy that hangs out with Pepper.
    I'm a corporal in the Marines, (actually a separated veteran in the Inactive Reserves) and now i'm a student at SBVC in accounting.
    My ride i just bought is a '98 Prelude: and it's lowered with Apexi exhaust, DC headers, AEM intake, Falken rims and tires.
    I'm looking to get a full Behrman kit, big brake kit, JIC coilovers, and maybe a greddy turbo swap. I want to do more but not sure what to do yet so i'll def need some guidance.
    Hopefully I can help out again at Nesei week and eventually join up with the oldest and the best team in the US.

hey welcome to the boards

cya at nisei!

Comment

welcome

Comment

See you too at Nisei Alex.
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome... Enjoy your stay

-James

Comment

Yup, welcome! Who was it that said Hybrids turning from gangstas to militia? Haha...you have pics?

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm leavin with Pepper and Miguel right now right now.

Rikky: I'll put up some later. right now car looks stock outside. BUT it has custom holes in the trunk where a whale tail should be.

Comment

us 350z guys call them salad bar wings

Comment

Originally posted by BigAl View Post
                  Thanks guys. I'm leavin with Pepper and Miguel right now right now.

Rikky: I'll put up some later. right now car looks stock outside. BUT it has custom holes in the trunk where a whale tail should be.
                  Do you mean you're putting one on or taking one off? Used to be the style back in the day! People putting "Supra" wings on everything lol...I miss those days... Imma start a thread on old school trends that I miss the most

good to meet you at Nisei by the way

Comment

Let me know if you need prices on any of those parts bro. Hybrids get a BIG discount

Comment

Originally posted by rikkireyes View Post
                      Do you mean you're putting one on or taking one off? Used to be the style back in the day! People putting "Supra" wings on everything lol...I miss those days... Imma start a thread on old school trends that I miss the most

good to meet you at Nisei by the way
                      his trunk has like 4 sets of holes. two sets of big ones from at least a 3/4" bolt and a few others that look a bit bigger. I'm guessing previous owner had drilled in two kinds of generic wings and gave up.

IF he decides to put a wing on... if it's not the azect wing i'll kill him.

Comment

^^wow! You might as well just get a whole new trunk. It'll be more than the trouble is worth to fill those holes than to just get an unmolested one

Comment

Working...
                        X