X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News 05/11/11

Hybridz:

Nothing will ever be as good as the original.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. On www.PASMAG.com, the online version of the article for the "Cover April/May 2011 Issue" for James Lin's 2011 Gold-Widebody-Carbon Fiber tC is on the front page and advertised in their banner rotation. Here is a screen print.

2. We just completed a major photoshoot a couple weeks ago and now, another major photoshoot has been completed in one of the major import magazines. 2011 looks more and more like another onslaught of Team Hybrid cars in the major import magazines just like what has happened at least for the last 5 years. Consistent performance with even more future Hybrid cars pending magazine approval.

3. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Keoni Viernes EVO IX for being sponsored with a set of KDW's.

4. Congratulations to our VP, Wayne Chen's Twin-Turbo V6 Kandy Red Accord for being selected for 1 of the SPOCom 08/06/11, Anaheim Convention Center Flyer. Major companies continuing to use Team Hybrid cars to sell or market their events and/or products. Consistent industry respect.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 05/11/11: 1 published Cover article, 2 published feature articles, 5 online features, 4 event coverages, 2 flyers and 1 TV Show.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

• nice !

Comment

• News 05/18/11

Hybridz:

We continue to run the show while the rest are just participating in it.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. Congratulations to LV Chapter lead Chapter Director, Archie Concon for taking home 10 trophies with 9 cars @ Import Face-Off "2nd Annual," Las Vegas on 05/15/11. 100% win to entrance ration and on top of this perfect winning percentage, we took home 9 "BEST OF" category trophies which included "BEST Team Representation and BEST Car Club Participation." Great job to the following:

Robert xB - Best Scion and Best ICE
        Essex Evo 9 - Best Interior
        Keoni Evo 9 - 2nd Best Mitsubishi
        Mike G8 - Best Domestic
        Cory Sti - Best Engine Bay
        Allan S2k - Best Honda
        Eric Mr2 - Best Toyota
        Team Hybrid LV Chapter - Best Team Representation and Best Car Club Participation

2. On 05/11/11, I announced, "We just completed a major photoshoot a couple weeks ago and now, another major photoshoot has been completed in one of the major import magazines. 2011 looks more and more like another onslaught of Team Hybrid cars in the major import magazines just like what has happened at least for the last 5 years. Consistent performance with even more future Hybrid cars pending magazine approval." Well, here is a sneak preview of the background from the shoot. Once this article comes out, all will continue to witness the difference between being in Team Hybrid vs. Not.

3. The newest and next Team Hybrid super star from SD Chapter (Nice new RE30 rims wrapped in BFGoodrich KDW's). Big things will be happening soon! Props on the gorgeous "Hybrid Quality" car and esp. pictures. Here are some great examples of real photography.

4. She as well as others are coming... DON'T MISS OUT and she as well as others maybe coming sooner than you think.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 05/18/11: 1 published Cover article, 2 published feature articles, 6 online features, 4 event coverages, 2 flyers and 1 TV Show. These numbers will also be changing very quickly and I wonder if we will match or exceed last year performance? Hard to imagine more is on the way and amazing thing is, there is actually so much more coming!

Comment

• Thats one bad ass subie and evo.

Comment

• god damn LV KILLED IT ! congrats guys !

Dennis... what can i say.. my side skirts look AMAZING ... car... meh... sideskirts.. AMAZING =)

Comment

• Nice!!!!!!!!

Comment

• damn LV ain't playing around...lol

also those shots with the subie are amazing!

also, DAT ASS.

Comment

• News 07/08/11

Hybridz:

Our classic and legendary story continues as we begin the 3rd quarter of 2011. The peculiar, innovative and tenacious personality of Team Hybrid and the depth of our convictions, and consistency will bring further prosperity.

1. Scion USA has decided to pay its respects to the "Best of the Best" and most respected Scion builders in the nation by honoring them with a national ad campaign which is running in most of the major import magazines. Congratulations to Lin and also, his fellow competitors, Baker and Pangilinan for a job well done.

2. I am happy to announce DTM Autobody of El Monte, Ca is now an official "Team Title" sponsor in 2011. This is now our 5th major company who is now part of our network. A few of the Hybridz of SoCal and LV have already taken advantage of their great service, pricing and especially, the professionalism, turn around time and quality of their work.

3. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Essex Olalia EVO IX for being sponsored with a set of KDW's. Big things have already happened and plans are in the works for more to happen and debut next month as well as later this year!

4. I am happy to announce Team Hybrid has another Lamborghini Murcielago in our lineup and roster of cars. Not only is it a Murcielago, but another roadster. This will make it the 2nd Murcielago Roadster in our lineup. We continue to show we have a million ways to get it. More pictures to come of this beauty once I update the Revelations Gaming Tournament Event.

5. Another one of our "Team Title" sponsors, BFGoodrich Tires has sent me a message approving the new ad campaign with Team Hybrid for 2011. This was a special project that was in the talks and development for 6 months. No one knew about this except BFGoodrich and I, but now, all of you know and if I am in the country next month, I will be debuting the finished project to the public. Never bet against a 16+ year old and legendary import team.

6. Import Tuner Magazine sent me a message advising me one of the Hybrid Cars and another one of our Super Stars which we have shot in our pipeline is most likely scheduled to be published in the November 2011 Issue.

7. Super Street Magazine sent me a message advising me one of the Hybrid Cars and another one of our Super Stars has been approved for a photoshoot for a full feature in a future issue. Another one for our 2011 pipeline and once again, with more to come!

8. Congratulations to SD Chapter's Dennis Kongvongsai WRX STi for being sponsored with Mizu Cooling Solution's radiator and ice additive.

9. Our newest Hybrid Hunnyz, Angela. Here is a sneak preview. Thank you to Sergio from SoCal Chapter for finding, nuturing and introducing this beautiful, sexy and smart girl.

10. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 07/08/11: 1 published Cover article, 2 published feature articles, 6 online features, 4 event coverages, 2 flyers, 1 national ad and 1 TV Show.

Sorry for the lack of updates lately. Like I said in my apology thread post, "I have been busy behind the scenes." This is a good thing though because most of you know, behind the scenes is where I do some of my best work as well as make sure we perform as the most well-rounded import team. Here are the current top 10 news updates for now, but there is more coming soon. We are always on our next deal and/or project. In true Hybrid Fashion, we will talk about it and debut it accordingly. When one least expects it, the team and/or I will debut the next innovation and/or opportunity for our family.

Comment

• Good stuff. Congrats Team Hybrid keep setting the standard higher and higher...........

Comment

• Quick Update 07/12/11

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 07/12/11: 1 published Cover article, 2 published feature articles, 1 published feature international article, 6 online features, 4 event coverages, 2 flyers, 1 national ad and 1 TV Show.

Comment

• Quick Update 08/10/11

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 08/10/11: 1 published Cover article, 2 published feature articles, 1 published feature international article, 6 online features, 5 event coverages, 2 flyers, 1 national ad and 1 TV Show.

Comment

• News 08/17/11

Hybridz:

White and blue. White and blue. Our time tested and proven team colors shows why our continue innovations and accolades makes us the best and oldest import team performing at the highest, standard setting and most well-round level.

1. SONY USA has chosen to use James Lin's 2011 Scion tC for their 2011 SONY MOBILE MUSIC TOUR ADS.

2. For Import Tuner December 2011 Issue, there is a FACEBOOK Contest for the COVER car. There are 4 choices and guess what, one of them is a Team Hybrid Car. Please vote for Essex's Teal-Widebody EVO IX. Spread the word! Which ever car gets the most LIKES will be chosen as the cover car. Check it out here http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...0961839&type=1

3. Motion Auto Show has created a Team Hybrid Flyer for the Motion Show on 08/21/11. Post it up and spread the word. This is the biggest show of the year for our team as well as our title team sponsors. Word on the street is this will be the biggest import tuner show of the year next to SEMA. White and Blue Hybrid colors will be flying high once again this weekend! I wonder what Team Hybrid has in store for this show?

4. Congratulations to Daniel Speilman's Twin-Turbo Nissan 350Z being shot for a full online feature on night-import.com.

5. Congratulations to Joseph Bacigalupi's Subaru-Voltex Wrx Wagon being shot for a full online feature on fatlace.com.

6. Congratulations to Keoni Viernes' EVO IX for receiving a full sponsorship from MIZU Cooling Solutions coutesy of Team Hybrid Management. Good things continue to happen for those Hybridz who "consistantly" believe in the Hybrid Managment & Fomula baby!

7. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Allan Mortel's S2000 for being sponsored with a set of KDW's.

8. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Ricky Tolentino's Scion tC for being sponsored with a set of KDW's. Heard from your LV Chapter Director, Archie Concon last night this tC is tuned and made 240 whp and 250 trq at 8 psi on 91 octane.

9. Congratulations to Team Hybrid for having 3 Hybrid Quality Cars already shot for 3 major magazines in 2011. 3 done and in our pipeline. 1 car is from NorCal Chapter. 1 is from LV Chapter. 1 car is from SD Chapter. Just waiting for these 3 to be published with more planned in the near future. We are the most consistant import team that continues to land individual covers and/or features as well as team articles in most of the major import magazines year after year for over the last decade.

10. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 08/17/11: 1 published Cover article, 2 published feature articles, 1 published feature international article, 8 online features, 5 event coverages, 3 flyers, 2 national ad and 1 TV Show. Another onslaught of Team Hybrid cars in major magazines is coming soon!

Comment

• Quick Update 09/02/11

Hybridz:

As promised and as always, keeping to my promises as I annouced on 08/17/11 that "Another onslaught of Team Hybrid Cars in major magazines is coming soon!" Well, its not soon anymore, it is here NOW! Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz continue to be everywhere. More details and pictures to come, but here is a quick summary.

1. International "Australian" Fast Four Magazine, September 2011 Issue.
                            2. Super Street Magazine, October 2011 Issue.
                            3. Import Tuner Magazine, December 2011 Issue.
                            4. Motion Sport Compact Auto Show & Expo 2011 Show Guide.
                            5. 50/50 Chance in Import Tuner Magazine, November 2011 Issue.

This 4th quarter is simply amazing. Possibly, a Team Hybrid Car in every single month of the 4th qtr. What import team out there today can make and claim these past & current accomplishments? Let alone do it again year after year and esp. at the 16+ years mark.

Team Hybrid is incomparable. Remember, this is what & how a well-rounded import team performs and esp. this is what legends do.

This is a great way to end our year as we approach our 17th year anniversary (01/07/12). Remember, what comes around goes around. Fate working in our favor once again. Hybrid Formula working its magic. Appreciate all the Hybridz & Hunnyz esp. the Chapter Directors who do their part in helping our legendary tradition continue making history...

Comment

• News 09/12/11

Hybridz:

The import tuning industry has already acknowledged many times our industry wouldn't be the same without Team Hybrid. We continue to build some of the most iconic cars which not only win awards, but selected by some of the import industry most respected editor in chiefs to be published as a full cover and/or feature article in the major import magazines year in and year out for the last 16+ years. Once again, this is what legends do.

1. Congratulations to LV Chapter, Keoni Vierne's Voltex Sunset Orange-Turbo Charged-WideBody EVO IX for a published full feature in International "Australian" Fast Four Magazine, September 2011 Issue.

2. Congratulations to SD Chapter, Dennis Kongvongsai's WRX STi for a published full feature in Super Street Magazine, October 2011 Issue.

3. Congratulations to LV Chapter, Essex Olalia's Teal-Turbo Charged-WideBody EVO IX for a published full feature in Import Tuner Magazine, December 2011 Issue.

4. Congratulations to Team Hybrid landing pictures of "Our Team" as well as James Lin's Gold-Widebody-Carbon Fiber-Turbo Charged Scion tC on the "Cover" (the only import team selected by Motion for the Cover honor) as well as an exclusive "Team Article" (1 of 4 selected) in Motion Sport Compact Auto Show & Expo 2011 Show Guide.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 09/12/11: 2 published Cover article, 4 published feature articles, 2 published feature international article, 8 online features, 6 event coverages, 3 flyers, 2 national ad and 1 TV Show. The onslaught of Team Hybrid cars and Team in major international and domestic magazines is here!

Comment

• nice!

Comment

Working...
                                X