X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Love it nice Job bro

Comment

• It feels great being a big part of this org.

Comment

• What a long weekend. Glad everyone made it home safe , James good to see you as always , Keonie sorry I missed you , congrats on the feature, your car is killing it lately! Longest drive EVER , next shoot is under the Golden Gate bridge in SF k ? Lol

Comment

• What a lOng week..hope your shoot went good... I know... Thanks to all the team sponsors, team hybrid and James for making this happen

Comment

• Originally posted by Zerimar View Post
            It feels great being a big part of this org.
            Feels great having you on board as well and all the great work you have been doing on our V2 website.

Originally posted by Shagon Wagon View Post
            What a long weekend. Glad everyone made it home safe , James good to see you as always , Keonie sorry I missed you , congrats on the feature, your car is killing it lately! Longest drive EVER , next shoot is under the Golden Gate bridge in SF k ? Lol
            Long weekend, but once again, hard work pays off. Good seeing you and your wife as well. Hope you guys enjoyed Disneyland. Lastly, another 2012 published article coming...

Originally posted by TBevoIX View Post
            What a lOng week..hope your shoot went good... I know... Thanks to all the team sponsors, team hybrid and James for making this happen
            Yes, thanks to all our great team sponsors. Np Keoni, you deserve it and also, big thanks to Archie for all he does esp. behind the scenes for LV Chapter. Lastly, another 2012 published article coming...

Originally posted by Eric Casillas Evo IX View Post
            Love it nice Job bro
            You can personally thank him with a drink @ our July social event/meeting/Korean BBQ dinner in K-Town and vice versa.
            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

• cant wait to meet every one

Comment

• News 07/04/12

Hybridz:

Happy Independence Day, commonly known as the Fourth of July. Today, I will make it a point to celebrate and praise our team's heritage, history, rules, sponsors, accolades, cars, models and people. While fireworks displays will occur in the evening at such places as parks, fairgrounds, beaches or amusement parks near you, our team is preparing to launch a firework display of our own once again especially on newstands for the second half of this year and at Hybrid Nights in this 3rd qtr.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come, what has arrived and why we continue to be the exception. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. (Record breaking!) Team Hybrid shoots 3 different cars for studio photoshoots @ Icon Studios in Anaheim, Ca on the same day on 06/15/12 for future full feature articles in Performance Auto & Sounds Magazine. Congratulations to my BMW Reiger E36 representing SoCal Chapter for being selected and scheduled to be published in the August 2012 issue of PAS Magazine. Perfect timing since August is a special month for me as well as something else I have planned for the team.

2. (Record breaking!) Team Hybrid shoots 3 different cars for studio photoshoots @ Icon Studios in Anaheim, Ca on the same day on 06/15/12 for future full feature articles in Performance Auto & Sounds Magazine. Congratulations to Joe Bacigalupi's Voltex Wrx Wagon representing NorCal Chapter for being selected and scheduled to be published in the near future of PAS Magazine.

3. (Record breaking!) Team Hybrid shoots 3 different cars for studio photoshoots @ Icon Studios in Anaheim, Ca on the same day on 06/15/12 for future full feature articles in Performance Auto & Sounds Magazine. Congratulations to Keoni Viernes' Turbo-Voltex EVO IX representing LV Chapter (props to Chapter Director, Archie Concon and Robert Green for the help on Keoni's car behind the scenes) for being selected and scheduled to be published in the near future of PAS Magazine.

4. Congratulations to NorCal Chapter's Joe Bacigalupi's Voltex Wrx Wagon for being featured and written about on online website Carsxhype.com. When your hot, your hot like I've always said. For the exact link of the article, please visit http://carsxhype.com/2012/06/22/joes...on/#more-20903

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 07/04/12: 4 published Cover articles, 4 published full feature articles, 2 online feature, 1 media kit and 3 event coverages. The fireworks or the firestorm of published major international & domestic magazines is coming once again for the "x" number of years in a row. 3 of which I just announced today plus many others we have shot earlier this year plus other new ones being scheduled as we speak. Time to pop some bottles today as well as at our dinner meeting/social event in K-Town this Friday. Legendary performance once again!

Comment

• Quick Update 07/10/12

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 07/10/12: 4 published Cover articles, 4 published full feature articles, 3 online feature, 1 media kit and 4 event coverages.

Comment

• Dang... You gotta have a "Like" button somewhere. Congratz James and Team Hybrid!

Comment

• Originally posted by Import Fashion View Post
                      Dang... You gotta have a "Like" button somewhere. Congratz James and Team Hybrid!
                      Thank you and hope your doing well.

Comment

• News 08/08/12

Hybridz:

Champions walk together just as they do as seen in the current London Olympics. To earn the Gold Medal individually or as a team is one of the greatest rewards during a journey full of trials and tribulations. The Olympic Dream inspires many and we here at Team Hybrid can relate since our Hybrid Dream from 17+ years ago has not only come true, but has inspired so many people in the scene past and present esp. those who has made careers out of it in the import industry. As we live our dream day in and day out now, we not only stay revelant the right way, but we are still highly demanded by our industry professionals in order to help market and influence their next generation of tuners and customers to reach their "Olympic Import Tuning Dreams."

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come, what has arrived and why we continue to be the exception. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. Congratulations to my 1996 BMW Reiger E36 representing SoCal Chapter for being selected and published in the August 2012 issue of PAS Magazine, pgs. 038-042.
                        Title of article, "One Off." How fitting of a title as it relates to our team and especially, how our "One Off" team is built, managed and continues to consistently perform all around compared to those out there.

2. Congraulations to SoCal Chapter's Jesse Ramirez Toyota MR2 for being featured on Mishimoto's FaceBook. 148 likes and counting...

http://www.facebook.com/GoMishimoto/...type=3&theater

3. Congratulations to SoCal Chapter's Dan Speilman's 350Z as well as our very own Hybrid Hunnyz discovery, Elle Navarro for being featured on K&N's Facebook. 321 likes and counting...

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...type=3&theater

4. Being relevant is important in any industry, but how you stay relevant is key. It is easy to hate one of the best teams in the industry today or maybe ever in import history to stay relevant by attaching oneself to our name. Its flattering, but hating with words or typing words behind a computer is not classy nor respectable, but we understand there will be a certain percentage of our world of tuners that will never learn. In retrospect, we continue to do what we love most which is build one of a kind cars while our great and supportive title sponsors continue to not only keep us relevant, but honor and respect our hard work. Mishimoto wrote on their blog, "Team Hybrid Does It Again."

http://blog.mishimoto.com/

5. Social media is all the rage this decade and will be for a long time. Our team title sponsors have created albums on the their FaceBook showing their collaboration, sponsorship and close partnership with Team Hybrid. Here is the album from Energy Suspension from Motion Auto Show 2012.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...5157961&type=3

6. Social media is all the rage this decade and will be for a long time. Our team title sponsors have created albums on the their FaceBook showing their collaboration, sponsorship and close partnership with Team Hybrid. Here is the album from Clutch Masters from Motion Auto Show 2012.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...6438885&type=3

7. BFGoodrich Tires has taken our collaboration, sponsorship and close partnership to another level, but including Team Hybrid in their website front page collage for exploring BFG Tuner Tires.

http://www.bfgoodrichtires.com/explo...age?hub=Tuner#

8. New and more 2012 Hybrid Hunnyz are coming... Some making their debut this weekend, some next weekend at the August Meeting/my B-Day party/Motion celebration at Hilton Suites in Anaheim and some, later this year.

9. Even though my B-Day is not officially here, but it is this month. I cannot be more thankful to all those who have already wished me an early B-Day like on the front page of our website by our webmaster Jesse, those Hybridz & Hunnyz planning on making it a memorable B-Day next weekend, and especially, Hybrid Luv to Performance Auto & Sound Magazine (Chief Editor) for publishing my BMW E36 in the August 2012 issue.

10. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 08/08/12: 4 published Cover articles, 5 published full feature articles, 2 online feature, 1 media kit and 3 event coverages. What we have accomplished in accolades may never be duplicated just like what Michael Phelps has done with 22 Olympic medals. The facts and figures of our historic import dominance will continue and like all the greats & legends in any industry, it is hard to retire. Lastly, as I promised you on 07/04, "The fireworks or the firestorm of published major international & domestic magazines is coming." Well, it's here with "One Off" and September will be no different with "Yellow Jacket". Mark my words once again and never underestimate the heart of a champion!

Comment

• love it and she is so hot :-P

Comment

• Congratz

Comment

• Quick Update 08/10/12

BFGoodrich Tires (78K+ likes) sent me a message this AM and advised they had just posted up on their FB 6 hours ago my BMW Reiger E36 feature car of the month of August from our website. Aweseome exposure for our Team and all our brand partners.

http://www.facebook.com/bfgoodrichtires

Comment

• Quick Update 08/15/12

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 08/15/12: 4 published Cover articles, 6 published full feature articles, 2 online feature, 1 media kit and 3 event coverages. The Round 2 of fireworks or the firestorm of published major international & domestic magazines has started. A hot summer of Hybrid Cars on newstands is here once again.

Comment

Working...
                                X