Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid - News 11/02/09

dspiel

Hmm someone has a vortech supercharged g35.

News 12/16/09

A star is born everyday in Team Hybrid. Now, we are less than 22 days away from hitting one of our greatest achievements of all time: The 15 year mark with the title of being the #1 import team once again. This is the second great wave of news for our new month of December & our second consecutive month so it makes our holiday season even better. We could not of ended this banner year we had any better.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. Import Tuner February 2010 Issue writes & features "Team Hybrid Turns 15." Industry respect by one of the most trusted and respected import magazines for over a decade and on the market today. When have any of you ever seen Import Tuner give luv to any of the past or present import teams like this? I wonder what other import tuning magazines will be honoring us with their respects.

2. Import Tuner February 2010 issue also publishes and features Nick Irie's S14. How perfect the timing of all this esp. as we turn 15 years old. Fate working in our favor once again.

3. AMSOIL is a new 2009/2010 sponsor.

4. I was able to confirm this week for our EVO IX built by Charleston Penesa from LV Chapter full feature article with Import Tuner to print and hit news stands nationwide in the March 2010 issue. Back to back IT issues baby!

5. Again, 2010 is not even here yet and here is the magazine scoreboard as of 12/16/09: 2 notable mentions and 1 feature article. Like I said in my above post on 12/09/09, the onslaught of magazines is coming but now, it has officially begun. I do not even want to list the pipeline of future magazines because we are already blowing away the competition w/ our current scoreboard.

News 12/22/09

A star is born everyday in Team Hybrid. Now, we are less than 16 days away from hitting one of our greatest achievements of all time: The 15 year mark with the title of being the #1 import team once again. This is the third great wave of news for our month of December & our second consecutive month so it makes our holiday season even better. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. Charleston Penesa was able to confirm with me this week that his Tangelo EVO IX will be in the Australian magazine called HPI in the January 2010 issue. International coverage SON! Team Hybrid continues to be respected & seen worldwide too!

2. Archie Concon's 742 Horsepower AWD 2000 Mitsubishi is www.Mitsu-Media.com 2009 ride of the year. This brings a tear to my eye not only because Archie continues to do great and amazing things year after year, but what team out there has built award winning/standard setting/ride of the year Mitsubishis since January 7, 1995? Ans: Only the one & only Team Hybrid. First, we started off in 1995 with Michael Lin's 3000GT and now, fast forward a decade and a half to December 22, 2009, we have a stable of beautiful/published/award winning Mitsubishi's (Archie Concon's Mirage/Charleston Penesa's EVO IX/Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII & more to come) not only blowing away the competition @ shows & races but continuing to set the standard almost 15 years later.

3. Another 2010 project car in the works with the following upgrades coming soon to be added on. Then, time to debut this bad boy!

Part I:
    Replace turbos with custom turbos approx $2000
    Craftsquare mirrors $500
    Paint the car $:0)
    Exhaust + HFC $1500-2000
    Install turbo etc... and tune car $3000

Part II:
    4 point Roll Cage $1000-2000 (hopefully)
    Seats $2000
    Steering wheel and quick release $900
    Harnesses $400
    SPL various suspension parts $1000
    Various parts $1500
    Return Fuel System $1000

4. Four locations have been picked and discussed with various promoters and clubs in SoCal regarding our 15th Anniversary parties in 2010!!! Details and fliers are finally in the works.

5. Magazine scoreboard as of 12/22/09 & picture perfect start for the New Year!: 2 notable mentions and 1 feature article. This remains un-changed this week but the onslaught of magazines is already here & after this weekend's SoCal/SD/LV Chapter meeting, the Hybridz know the 2010 storm is coming and it is going to RAIN HARD. I do not even want to list the pipeline of future magazines because we are already blowing away the competition w/ our current scoreboard and continuing to add to it with each passing day in 2009 with more Hybrid cars lined up for even more 2010 photoshoots with many of the major import magazines (websites too just to put the cherry on top!).

Have a Merry Christmas everyone. I won't be back in the US for the holiday season so see you all in 2010. I will update the news again after Christmas/New Year.

News 01/20/10

Our legendary story continues as we are now officially in the 1st qtr. of our 15th year. The holidays have past & I hope all of you enjoyed your much deserved break and vacation from your daily grind. The new year has begun and boy are we going to make it rain just like the big storms & winds that are happening right now in Southern California. Mother nature is a force to be reckoned with and Team Hybrid has the same effect in the import industry. This is the first great wave of news for our month of January and lets do our best to make sure all our 2010 new year resolutions come true.

1. Team Hybrid - Happy 15th Year Anniversary! We made it and we did it w/ the Best Overall Team - #1 title in our hands plus continuing to discover and work with the finest Hybrid Hunnyz in the import industry!

2. Import Tuner March 2010 issue features (6 pgs.) Charleston Penesa EVO IX and a cameo on the FRONT COVER. 2nd straight month in a row of a full feature article plus a cameo on the front cover of a Team Hybrid car. Back to back baby! How perfect the timing of all this esp. as we begin our milestone 15th year. Fate working in our favor once again.

3. Congratulations to Archie Concon and his beautiful race-street-show Mirage for being the first Hybrid member to be selected to receive the first shipment of our possible new team 2010 sponsor AMSOIL.

4. A legendary team is going to attract the attention, respect and luv of other legends. I was putting on an exclusive show where only specialized Team Hybrid cars were used at the event and this Academy Award-nominated, Emmy Award-winning and legendary film actor/screenwriter, Dan Aykroyd, came over to admire our works of art (aka. Hybrid Quality cars), asked a few questions on how to customize his cars standard like ours and then showed me some Hybrid luv!

5. Magazine scoreboard as of 01/20/10 & a standard setting start for the New Year/New Decade! 2 notable mentions, 2 feature articles and 2 cameos on the front cover. The 2010 storm is finally here and it is RAINING HARD as I warned all of you back in December. The pipeline of future magazines is going to continue to blow away the competition and we just barely scratched the surface.

criptballer
    WOW! those are some incredible accomplishments for the year 2010, and it's just the beginning for you guys this year! way to go Team Hybrid and keep it rolling

Only 25 days into the new decade and we have accomplished more than some teams out there can even dream of or even their entire existence. After 15+ years, some may wonder, why doesn't Team Hybrid go out and retire on top? Well, why should we... when we are passionate about what we do, luv the Hybrid family/formula/quality/tradition, in process of training the 15th generation of Hybridz and continue to make history. This is the second great wave of news for our month of January and believe me once again, this 1st qtr. will be full of them.

1. COVER BABY! Team Hybrid has made cover on one of the following major import magazines below. It was my big surprise that I was working on behind the scenes but I know a secret as big as this one may of leaked. Doesn't matter anymore, on the next issue which will be released around February 02, the Cover will be ours!

2. Congratulations to Archie Concon's 742 awhp Mirage for making a full feature in the 100th issue of Banzai Magazine (UK), February 2010. His article is titled "A twist in the tail." http://www.banzaimagazine.com/thismonth.asp

Archie continues to do incredible things with his car. Can you believe this is the 3rd year in a row for the car to still be in mags and the media? For the record, I'm going to call scoreboard. Archie is currently @ 5 US mags, 2 international mags, @ 742awhp and doing 1/4 mile runs in the 10's (we won't mention all the sponsors he has also picked up). Another great example of the greatness and success one can achieve being in Team Hybrid vs. not.

3. Performance Auto & Sound Magazine Feb/March 2010 issue features (3 pgs.) Sunny's Suravarapu's Honda "Twin-Turbo" V6 Accord. 3rd straight month in a row of a full feature article of a Team Hybrid car in one of the major N. American import magazines. Back to back to back baby! How perfect the timing of all this esp. as we begin our milestone 15th year. Fate working in our favor once again.

4. One does not achieve legendary status by having a successful year or two here and there. It is about performing consistently year after year for 15 years while setting standards and ideas for all others to copy and/or learn from. Most of our ideas and accolades have been accomplished 1st. Team Hybrid luvs to lead by example. These reasons are also why corporate sponsors continue to work and sponsor us as a title sponsor for almost a decade now. I am happy to announce I am in the process of contract negotiations with BFGoodrich/Michelin and Meguiar's for the 2010 Race/Show season.

We started with BFGoodrich/Michelin as a title team sponsor since December 2002 after SEMA. Once the contract is signed, this will make it our 8th year together.

We started with Meguiar's as a title team sponsor since May 2001 after IAS. Once the contract is signed, this will make it our 10th year together once May 2010 rolls around.

5. Magazine scoreboard as of 01/25/10 & again a standard setting start for the New Year/New Decade! 2 notable mentions, 4 feature articles and 2 cameos on the front cover. I must sound like a broken record, but can you believe more is still on the way after all we have done in just 25 days of 2010?

hybridbunny
    Awesome!! So much has already happened in 2010...in just the first month!! Already a list of media coverages here and there. I'm sure so much more waiting to be expose out there in the coming monthsss ahead and even much more when the shows starts rolling in.
    With so much attention in the first month of 2010 and having 15 years of great achievements; no wonder there are sponsor after sponsors signed up year after year; because of the great reputation and great performances Team Hybrid does.
    I'm sure more ♥ luv ♥ will be given to Team Hybrid...and this team will be strong with HYBRID ♥ luv ♥
    Last edited by hybridbunny; 01-30-2010 at 06:02 AM.

Today is February 1st, 2010. This is the 2nd month of the 1st qtr. CNY (Chinese New Year) is also in the month of February and this will be the Year of the Tiger. Well, its looking like another Year of the Hybridz by the way we are performing and racking up the accolades.

1. Congratulations to Scott Dean for becoming the official San Diego Chapter Director today. He began his SD Chapter Director in-training in August of 2008 and after almost a year and a half of training, he has lived, breathed and dedicated himself to our family/tradition not only since he began his training, but since day 1 of when he joined as a probie way back in 2003. Very proud of him since he is also a very good friend of mine and I wish him continued success with our family, his SD Chapter and as well as in his personal life. We will celebrate once I return back to the US. Get ready for a 1.75ML bottle of Costco size JD along w/ some food from China Square Restaurant. In the meantime, I hope you are enjoying the present/reward I sent you....a complimentary set of 19" BFGoodrich KDW's Tires for your twin-turbo G35.

2. Congratulations to Charleston Penesa's Mitsubishi EVO IX full feature on the online website www.JTuned.com. The direct link to the article: http://www.jtuned.com/statics/charlestons-evo-ix/

3. Congratulations to the winners who represented and competed @ this past weekend Desert Toyota in Las Vegas. The results are:

Archie Concon' Mirage: 1st place Wild Class plus $25 Gift Card.
    Nick Irie's S14: 2nd place Wild Class.
    Robert Green's xB: 3rd place Scion Class.

4. Here is a sneak preview @ the behind the scenes photoshoot in Downtown LA for the COVER of one of the import industry top import magazines. The cover should be out within a couple days so I am able to finally share this news that I have been keeping a secret for the past month and a half now. We continue to stick to our philosophy of keeping everything behind the scenes until it becomes a reality. As always, actions speak louder than words. Congrats once again for this very special and major accomplishment by Michael Eaddy, Hybrid Family, BFGoodrich, Meguiar's, A&A and I. Lastly, this is also a testament to what one can accomplish if you really have patience/believe/trust/dedicate oneself to the Team Hybrid Formula/Management vs. not.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 02/01/10: 2 notable mentions, 4 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover and 1 online feature. On February 14, 2010, the Chinese people will be celebrating Year of the Tiger while we celebrate Year of the Hybridz once again.

hybridbunny
    Congrats Scottie for becoming the official SD Chapter Director!!! Cheers to you...drink more drink more!!

Awesome pic on JTUNED of Charleston's Evo!!

dspiel
    Congrats Scott for all the hard work and holding down not only SD but LA as well.