This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love u too dan! Lol..
    More upgrades coming soon besides the stuff I mentioned above.

Comment

hey archie when is the shoot?? im down to go watch if its kool with you bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadecentety View Post
        hey archie when is the shoot?? im down to go watch if its kool with you bro.
        I just confirmed the IT shoot today. It will go down on 03/22, Monday @ around 4:30-5:00pm in downtown LA. If you or anyone else is interested in going and checking out the behind in the scenes action, please call me for further details.
        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Dang I will still be at work!

Comment

News 03/19/10

Only 1 week has passed since my last news update and another wave of good news and greatness is already here. I'm so happy to be back and I'm sure most you agree you had a great time @ China Square Restaurant @ our March Meeting (60-70 Taiwanese Beers)!

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. As promised....now that I am finally back in the US, it is time to make this 2nd event happen. Team Hybrid 15 Yr Anniversary Party 04/03/10 @ Club HEAT. April 03, 2010, Saturday from 10pm - 2am. Team Hybrid's milestone 15 Year Anniversary Party as well as celebrating Team Hybrid cars on the Cover of Super Street and Banzai Magazine @ Club "HEAT Ultra Lounge - Anaheim Garden Walk." Time to party like import legends once again!

2. HPI aka. Performance Imports Magazine 2010, Issue No. 118 features (5 pgs.) Charleston Penesa EVO IX. This is Charleston's 2nd major magazine feature and Team Hybrid's 5th major feature article in 2010. How perfect the timing of all this esp. as we continue to enjoy our milestone 15th year. Fate working in our favor once again.

3. I was able to confirm this week for our award winning/published/742+ AWHP Mirage built by Archie Concon from LV Chapter full future feature article with Import Tuner to be shot this coming Monday, 03/22 in LA. Publish date of this article TBA.

4. One of our project cars being built to debut in 2010 will be showing this weekend @ a local SoCal show. The car will continue to receive more upgrades as the year progresses so look forward to it doing big things later in the year.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 03/19/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. Promised all of you last week more was coming!

Now that are 15th year anniversary party location and date is set, next to work on will be new projects, opportunities, more magazines in the pipeline and BFGoodrich tires to be delivered to those members who continue to live, believe, respect and trust in the Hybrid Philosophy and Formula.

Comment

News 03/22/10

Only a weekend has passed since my last news update and another wave of good news and greatness is already here. We were everywhere this weekend and this coming week will be no different. We will be doing some more damage especially behind the scenes for projects and features that will be unveiled in the 2nd and 3rd qtr.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. On Friday, 03/19, LV Chapter's Archie, Charleston, Rodney and Tom showed off their cars @ a local meet in Las Vegas called Dopeness. The organizers of the show treated our LV Hybrid Chapter members/cars like VIP's with the best parking spot in the house and were gracious hosts. Big ups to our new probie, Big Mac from LV for attending to show support and luv. On the other hand, on Saturday, 03/20, SoCal Chapter's Michael Eaddy, Dan Speilman and LV Chapter's Robert Green showed and competed their cars @ a local meet in Irwindale called Remix. Congrats to Michael's Eaddy's EVO IX for taking home top honors in 2 very important and highly competitive categories by winning Best of Show - Mitsubishi and Best of Show - All Wheel Drive. Two non-mandatory team events but our members continue to show for fun or beat the competition in their respective class or categories.

2. Later today @ 5:00pm, Archie Concon's Mirage will be shooting with a photographer from Import Tuner for a future feature article in Los Angeles. Archie is already in SoCal after trailering his car here over the weekend from LV. Some SoCal members will be on site to show support followed by dinner. The rest of you will just have to wait until we post up the behind the scenes pictures and videos. Lastly, big ups to Nick Irie, owner of Spring Mountain AutoBody for leanding the shop truck and trailer to Archie. Friendship and teamwork @ its finest.

3. Ken Myioshi of Import Showoff has contacted me over the weekend to give me the 1st hand news that Import Showoff - Nisei 2010 Show will happen and be held later this year in August. There will be a parking lot available and Team Hybrid was the first team he told of this great news. Again, continue respect and luv from our industry peers. Hybridz (Rock'in True Import Team since 1995), get ready to defend our Import Showoff - Best Overall Team 2009 Title so we can win for the 2nd year in a row and 2 peat!

4. I was able to work my magic and do what I do best behind the scenes by getting Charleston Penesa's Tangelo EVO IX approved for another major magazine feature. Which magazine and which issue TBA? Right now, the most important thing is to get the car customized with more goodies and sponsorships (WP Pro, BFGoodrich, Meguiar's, AMSOil, Mizu and etc?). Tangelo EVO scoreboard is at 2 major feature articles plus cameo on front cover and 1 online feature. This will make it 3 major feature articles in less than a calender year. We continue to make dreams come true for our members. Proof again and again of the great things that can happen to one being in Team Hybrid vs. not.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 03/22/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. Promised all of you 3 days ago more was coming!

After 15+ years, Team Hybrid continues to do it all. We do not just focus on car show after car show. We do car shows at the industry, consumer and exclusive/invite only events. We race, drag, drift and street our cars. We sign team title sponsors and work with major corporations to help market and sell their products. We are in movies, TV, internet, OEM catalogues, domestic/international magazines of our cars/hunnyz/team as a feature or cover and etc. You get the point. We are very well rounded and balanced. What's even more important is that we do this year after year consistently. Again, I have said this many times, if Team Hybrid was a publicly traded company, you better bet and buy our stock. We consistently perform or set the standard by being 1st to many of the import accolades year after year. Lastly, our leaders/members have spoken @ the last meeting, we want to continue this for many more years to come! 16th anniversary is only 9 months away, but lets first have a good time @ our 15th anniversary party on April 03 @ HEAT Ultra Lounge.

Comment

News 03/24/10

Midas Touch or King Midas (in Greek Μίδας) is popularly remembered in Greek mythology for his ability to turn everything he touched into gold. Well, this is no different in the year 2010 where Team Hybrid is popularly known for the last decade and a half in the import industry for our ability to turn everything we touch into gold too!

1. I have in my hands before it even hits news stands, the finished and ready for print article of our 2002 Subaru Wrx built by Rodney Manandik from LV Chapter. Here is a sneak preview of the 1st page of the full feature that will be in Performance Auto and Sound Magazine which will hit news stands nationwide in the April/May 2010 issue. (Full article will be released in advanced before the public sees it to our members in the private forums) Lastly, this will make it the 4th month in a row since the start of 2010 that a Team Hybrid car is in major import magazine. Simply amazing and fate working in our favor once again.

2. I was able to confirm this week for our award winning/published/twin-turbo Accord built by Sunny from SoCal Chapter full future feature article with Honda Tuning Magazine to be shot this coming Monday, 03/29 in SoCal. Publish date of this article TBA. He is also now sponsored by Mizu. Here is a preview of his new look and setup for HT photoshoot.

3. Since SoCal and LV Chapter has been making a lot of news and greatness lately, SD Chapter is also stepping up their game to help our legendary team. Here is a sneak preview of a special project car we are building in SD. Look forward to seeing this bad boy debut @ SpoCom, LBC.

4. Archie Concon's Mirage Import Tuner photoshoot has been completed on Monday, 03/22. Publish date of this article TBA. We had a great time and thanks to Robert Salinas, Michael Lin and Alvin Puertollano for coming out to downtown LA to show luv and support. More pics will be posted in another tread dedicated to document the events that transpired during the photoshoot. Lastly, with all the recent goodies from ETS/Mizu/Etc plus a good tune this week, Archie's Mirage could hit 800+ AWHP and run soon in the high 9's or low 10's in the 1/4 mile. Keep us posted Mr. Concon.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 03/24/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. Starting this week and for the next month or two, we will almost do one future major magazine photoshoot for our pipeline every week or two! Sick huh! Un-heard of huh! Only from the one and only Team Hybrid!

Continuing to perfect and re-invent our game.... To our friends and guests just sit back and watch. To our members and hunnyz, get ready to listen to more jibberish while we blow away the competition.

Comment

News 03/29/10

Last week of the month of March and the last month of the 1st qtr. What we have done as a team in the last 3 months, we can take a vacation for the entire year, but we won't. Why should we when we are having so much fun and success in our milestone 15th year. Haha. What we have cooking already behind the scenes for the 2nd and 3rd qtr. looks like we will duplicate or out succeed what we did in the 1st qtr.

1. Another example of the power, products and support of the BFGoodrich 2010 sponsorship is that I am able to offer our members drag radials and R1's. Congratulations to Charleston Penesa of LV Chapter for being the 2nd member and Ryan Romaine of SD Chapter for being the 3rd member in our history to receive a set of R1's. Another great opportunity and benefit provided by Hybrid Management to our members. Charleston and Ryan, you guys know when and where we will be debuting these babies so can't wait to see you guys in action. Team Hybrid luvs BFGoodrich!

2. Congratulations to SoCal Chapter's Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII which was filmed and will air on Channel 7 this week of next. What day and time TBA.

3. Congratulations to SoCal Chapter's Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII and Frankie K's tC which were selected and shot for the 2010 A&A Autobody poster. Full picture of the A&A poster will be posted up soon in the 2010 media section of our forums.

4. Sneak preview of another special and top secret project car that will debut sometime in 2010. Once again, another future Super Star is born in Team Hybrid.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 03/29/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. Later today, we will be adding to our pipeline of 2010 magazines. Sunny and his TTAccord are going to a photoshoot in LA for Honda Tuning Magazine.

Comment

News 03/30/10

Only 1 day has passed and here I am with another update. This continues to show how great of a 15th year we are having. Team Hybrid defines the word “Legendary” in respect to import teams. Our team is a powerhouse of all kinds of accomplishments and demonstrates once again what can be achieved with great members and trust in the co-leaders & chapter directors.

1. Another example of the power, products and support I am able to offer our members - Mizu Cooling Solutions. Congratulations to Sunny Suravarapu of SoCal Chapter for being the 2nd member and Charleston Penesa of LV Chapter for being the 3rd member in our history to receive a 100% full product sponsorship from Mizu. Another great opportunity and benefit provided by Hybrid Management to our members.

2. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Archie Concon's Mirage for being selected and featured in Manly's 2010 Sport Compact Catalogue (top left hand corner).

3. I have picked up another new 2010 sponsor for Team Hybrid. I am happy to announce and introduce to all of you Yonaka Motorsports. Details of the sponsorship, applications and etc. will be announced @ each respective chapter's April meeting.

4. Update and another sneak preview of a special and top secret project car that will debut sometime in 2010. Once again, another future Super Star is born in Team Hybrid.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 03/30/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. More major magazine photoshoots have just been approved this week so more will be on the way.

Comment

News 04/07/10

First week of the new month of April and 1st month of the 2nd qtr. of 2010. Big things are going to happen again very...very soon. As soon as next week! Remember, we are here not only to enjoy our milestone 15th year but also, continue to remember the measure of a team is what they do with the power.

1. Our milestone 15th Anniversary party @ HEAT Ultra Lounge this past weekend was another great celebration for us and our closest friends. Thanks again to those who attended and made it another night to remember. Pictures are already posted in our private forum, but I will release pictures in our public forum soon. Our own circular VIP area in the heart of the club with bottle service (vodka, JD and champagne), and members/retired members/probies/hunnyz of SoCal/SD Chapters owning the night = The Legendary Team Hybrid @ 15 yrs.

2. Congratulations to Charleston Penesa for being the 2nd member in our history to receive a set of BFGoodrich's R1 tires. Again, what import team out there today as well as in the past gives out R1 tires to its members?

3. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Archie Concon's Mirage, Robert Green's xB and Charleston Penesa's EVO IX for being selected and shot for Paladin Automotive's Photoshoot. More pictures from this shot will posted in a future thread.

4. Update and another sneak preview of a special and top secret project car that will debut sometime in 2010. Once again, another future Super Star is born in Team Hybrid.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 04/07/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. 4 future feature articles are already in the 2010 pipeline and with more on the way or in the works. So, as of today, if this all printed today, this will be a total of 9 feature articles for 2010 and if you count the 2 cover articles, this will make it a grand total of 11! What can't we do? What do we do next? Well, we going to debut the project and new relationship next week which will take us to another level once again.

Comment

News 04/12/10

As I promised last week in my news updates, big things are going to happen this week. It is finally here and drum roll please.

1. Team Hybrid has partnered up with SONY. Once again, the bar has been raised on how a legendary import team is built, managed, innovates and performs! Enough said for today on this topic. Like I said, the game has been over long time ago, but we continue to re-invent it.

2. First sneak preview of a special LV project car that will debut its newest upgrades this week.

3. Congratulations to Ryan Romaine for being the 3rd member in our history to receive a set of BFGoodrich's R1 tires and also, one of the first members in 2010 to be sponsored with 2 sets (R1's and KDW's) of BFG tires this year. Again, what import team out there today as well as in the past gives out R1's and multiple sets of tires to its members in only the 2nd quarter of the calendar year?

4. Congratulations to SoCal Chapter's Alvin's G35 to be selected and published in a new flyer to promote SpoCom, LBC - July 18, 2010. Here is a sneak preview.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 04/12/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages, 1 show flyer and 2 COVER articles.

Comment

Congrats again Team Hybrid! I excited to see more pics from the Sony partnership and project!!!!

Comment

Gangsters! Congrats to all!!

Comment

congrats guys.charleston cant wait to see that sick set up from sony. ryan way to rep with BF those are some sick ass tires. alvin thats bad ass that you got your whip on the flyer of one if not the biggest shows out here! way to rep for all of us bro.
                              to you guys

Comment

News 04/13/10

One word, SONY. Nothing but Sony updates today. Once again, big news with SONY USA as we have teamed up for a special project to finally debut this morning @ the Sands/Palazzo Convention Center. As some of you know, I am here in Las Vegas for this special event as well as working in the SONY booth the next couple of days and lastly, of course, hanging out with our Las Vegas Chapter Hybrid Family.

1. Finally, I can release the floor plan of where our special Hybrid-Sony car will be placed in the Sony Mobile Electronics Booth. If any of you are in LV, please come say hi to me as I will be there working today in the Sony Booth from 8:00am-6:30pm. Hall 3, Booth #1460.

2. The 100% sponsored Sony stereo products received via 1 day air for our special and exclusively selected LV Chapter Hybrid car. This was given out under our "Reward for Performance" program. Another benefit provided by Hybrid Management.

3. Sample picture of the behind the scenes work and Sony system layout done on the special and exclusively selected LV Chapter Hybrid car.

4. Sony's slogan is MAKE . BELIEVE. Team Hybrid improved on this solgan by making and believing by making sure this partnership and project came true in 10 working days. I will give credit where credit is due later in my follow up threads or posts on this special project. See some of you later today in the Sony booth but the rest will roll out Wednesday.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 04/13/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages, 1 show flyer and 2 COVER articles. Last week, we had 1 online feature but later today, we will make that 2 because Nick Irie's S14 will be shooting with HellaFlush.com @ 8pm. Lastly, with the way things are going, by the end of this year, we may end up having 20+ total Hybrid 2010 magazine articles and we have 8 more months to met or exceed this record breaking goal.... g a m e o v e r!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X