Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid - News 11/02/09

Nomadecentety
    i just picked up the new SUPERSTREET and the new PAS. i was looking around for the BANZAI. but no luck .

Big Kudos to mike, Sunny, and Archie. for making it on the mags this month. and to Nick and Charleston for making it last month. great work guys. Hybrid is Dominating news/Mag stands world worlwide once again.

ps. i got the mags with nick and Charleston also. im gana need some authographs guys

Archie
    Congrats Scott! well deserved!

Nomadecentety
    Congrats Scott!!

News 02/03/10

Only a couple days has passed and we have another news update. Move over Year of the Tiger because looks like Year of the Hybridz is taking over!

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. Another COVER BABY! This time it is for an international magazine called Banzai from the UK. Congratulations to Archie Concon's 2dr EVO Mirage for making a 6 page "COVER" feature in February 2010 issue, pgs. 090-095. To make this article even more special, it is published in Banzai's 100th issue. For those that don't know, Banzai is UK's best selling Japanese car tuning magazine.

2. Congratulations again to Archie Concon's 2dr EVO to be selected by Banzai to be used for their North America subscription advertisement. Wait....is it Year of the Hybridz or Year of Archie Concon & his 2dr EVO?

3. Fun fact but incredible fact. Do you guys know that Team Hybrid and/or our cars have been mentioned and published in at least one of the major import magazines since the start of 2010 and we currently have a 3 month streak? We were or are in January and March issue of Super Street, February & March issue of Import Tuner, February issue of Banzai, March issue of Performance Auto & Sound. On top of this, another incredible fact is for the newest March issue of some of the major import magazines, Team Hybrid currently has a cover article and full features in three of the top import magazines on newstands now. Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII is on Cover of March issue of Super Street. Charleston Penesa's EVO IX is featured in March issue of Import Tuner. Lastly, Sunny's Accord is featured in March issue of Performance Auto & Sound. Our magazine scoreboard is SICK! The best start ever! Hybrid Super Stars are everywhere!

4. Congratulations to HybridHunnyz.com for making and celebrating its 3 year anniversary on 01/30/10. Thanks gain to our supporters worldwide.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 02/03/10: 2 notable mentions, 4 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature and 1 COVER article.

hybridbunny
    Like I said earlier, you can find Team Hybrid being featured in local newstands.. not just locally, "Team Hybrid" has had features internationally as well.
    I'm sure the power of Team Hybrid just keeps rolling....continue to beat previous scoreboard of media attention year after year, and it's only 2nd month of 2010. But so much attention everywhere!!!
    ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Team Hybrid everywhere !! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

News 02/14/10

Today is Chinese New Year and what better way to start of the Year of the Tiger with news of another Team Hybrid car on COVER!

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. 2nd COVER BABY!!! This time it is for Super Street Magazine, one of SourceLinks top selling import tuning magazines. Congratulations to SoCal Chapter's Michael Eaddy's EVO VIII for making a 6 page "COVER" feature in March 2010 issue, pgs. 030-035.

2. Congratulations so SoCal Chapter's Michael Eaddy (EVO VIII) and Frankie K. (Scion tC) for having their cars selected and filmed for CBS television series called NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service. NCIS is n American police procedural drama television series revolving around a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service which conducts criminal investigations involving the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. Look out for these two award winning/published Hybrid cars in a future TV episode on CBS which is now in its seventh season.

3. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Rodney Manandik's Wrx. I have confirmed with Performance Auto & Sound Magazine that his full feature article will be published in the April or May 2010 issue. Our dominance of the magazine pipeline is not only incredible esp. during our milestone 15th year, but will continue. Year of the Hybridz baby!

4. I have picked up another new 2010 sponsor for Team Hybrid. I am happy to announce and introduce to all of you MIZU cooling solutions. Details of the sponsorship, applications and etc. will be announced and posted up in the private side of our forums.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 02/14/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 4 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 2 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. On top of this, the race/show season is just about to start but we have already done enough to out accomplish and out pace the competition.

News 03/12/10

Last month of the 1st qtr. and another wave of good news and greatness.

1. BFGoodrich has officially sponsored and signed Team Hybrid as our title sponsor for the 8th year in a row! The BFG boss and I met a couple days ago in Irvine to finally work out the details and make this come true. He has been so patient with us due to me being out of the country for work. Otherwise, this would of happened earlier in the year. What is more amazing is that most of the tire companies are not offering team sponsorships anymore or dropping their teams that they have worked with for years. Again, only Team Hybrid does it again and again consistently even in the worse economic times. Details of the title sponsorship package will be discussed @ each respective chapter meeting and private forums. The power, products and support BFGoodrich is offering the team and Hybrid Management in 2010 is simply amazing!

2. An example of the power, products and support of the BFGoodrich sponsorship is that I am able to offer our members drag radials and R1's. What other import team can offer their members such an array of tire models esp. race tires? Answer = none. Congratulations to Archie Concon of LV Chapter for being the 1st director/member ever in our history to receive a set of the drag radials which were also delivered to his front door. Another great opportunity and benefit provided by Hybrid Management to our members. Archie, should we expect to see and hear about 9 seconds 1/4 mile runs now?

3. On 02/14, I said in a news post, "Congratulations so SoCal Chapter's Michael Eaddy (EVO VIII) and Frankie K. (Scion tC) for having their cars selected and filmed for CBS television series called NCIS: Naval Criminal Investigative Service. NCIS is n American police procedural drama television series revolving around a fictional team of special agents from the Naval Criminal Investigative Service which conducts criminal investigations involving the U.S. Navy and Marine Corps. Look out for these two award winning/published Hybrid cars in a future TV episode on CBS which is now in its seventh season." Well, this episode has finally aired nationwide on TV (thanks to Ryan for the link). You can see Team Hybrid cars at the 36:22, 36:32 and 36:52 minute mark. If you watch even closer, you can see our Team Hybrid members Alvin P., Michael E. and Frankie K. in some of the scenes. Like I have said many times before over and over again, Hybridzzz and Hunnyzzz are everywhere!

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/ncis_los_angeles/video/

4. Congratulations to LV Chapter's Archie Concon's 2dr EVO for being picked up and sponsored by Extreme Turbo System. ETS will be backing Archie with a full product sponsorship of exhaust manifold, 4" intercooler, o2 housing, down pipe and cupplers (total value of $2k).

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 03/12/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 4 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages and 2 COVER articles. Just when you thought we maybe done with magazine covers/features, online features and various media for the year, another wave of greatness is not only coming, but another pipeline of future magazine articles is already in the works!

I am so happy to be home again and it's time again to do more damage esp. behind scenes then witness all the hard work, ideas and projects become a standard setting reality in the 2nd & 3rd qtr. of 2010.

hybridbunny
    WOW!! 8 years of BFGoodrich Sponsorship...
    WOW!! Race tires!!!
    Amazing news for such an Amazing Team and I'm sure much more Amazing things ahead
    Congrats again for having the wonderful sponsorship again and again~*The one and only Team*~having such special attention and treatment ^_^

dspiel
    screw you Archie!!! haha congrats.

Archie
    James, here are the goodies I got from Exteme Turbo Systems.. The car is currently at Trevtec Motorsports right now getting all the goodies installed and prepped for IT photoshoot SOON.

James thanks again for helping me get the MIZU radiator for my car and the set of BFG drag radials.. I'm just so happy and very excited to see what the new setup can do..

Last edited by Archie; 03-17-2010 at 03:53 PM.