Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very exciting! Have fun at the event. Looking forward to hopefully work more with Sony!

Comment

Nice congrats mr.nick

Comment

Awesome!!!
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

jealous!

Comment

News 04/20/10

Those who endure, conquer. Looks like every week this month, we have done great things. Like I have said again and again, in Team Hybrid amazing happens esp. for those who endure against the evils that come with power, fame, success & leadership. This news update will be filled with nothing but top secret project cars we are building or upgrades done to some of our current super stars.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. First sneak preview of a special SD Chapter project car to debut later in the year.

2. First sneak preview of a special LV Chapter project car to debut later in the year.

3. First sneak preview of an upgrade for a SD Chapter project car to debut later in the year.

4. First sneak preview of an upgrade for a LV Chapter project car that debuted last week, but the threads to document and showcase its debut @ the convention as well as the behind the scenes build will be posted up soon.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 04/20/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 5 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 1 online feature, 3 event coverages, 1 show flyer and 2 COVER articles. As of today, we have a pipeline of future magazines ready to be published with Import Tuner, Performance Auto & Sound and Honda Tuning. Furthermore, these same magazines as well as Super Street & others (domestic & international) are considering shooting and publishing more Team Hybrid cars on top of what they already have for print for more future magazine features or covers. 20+ published mags in a calendar year record, here we come!
            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

News 05/07/10

Team Hybrid kisses the sky and continues to be grateful for all greatness month after month for 4 months straight. New month and May will be no different esp. with what I know is planned and coming.

Here are some sneak previews of what is to come and what has arrived. Performance and results of all our claims, actions and words!

1. SONY USA has contacted me again and agreed to work on a 2nd major project together. Of course, this project will be even bigger than the 1st. Look what came in the mail via Fed Ex which also included Sony's new 7.0 inch double din unit called XAV-70BT.

2. Update and another sneak preview of a special and top secret project car that will debut sometime in 2010. Attention to detail is very important in building this top secret race/street/show car. Shaving and filling in all the unnecessary holes in the engine bay before we color match it to the car. As all of you know, execution of the work is just as important esp. when it comes to judging the final product.

3. As most of you know, I am trying to make the most of my time back in the US esp. this time around. This is our 15th year baby! More magic has been worked behind the scenes and I am happy to announce this incredible and huge news that another top secret Team Hybrid car has been approved for COVER! Details of this cover TBA @ this weekend's meeting @ CS.

4. Congratulations to Charleston Penesa's EVO IX for being selected and making BFGoodrich's month of May 2010 Calendar. Another great opportunity and benefit provided by our Team Title Sponsor BFG (8 yrs) and Hybrid Management to our members. Larger version of this picture will be posted up soon in the 2010 media section of our forums.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 05/07/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 6 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 2 online features, 3 event coverages, 2 show flyers and 2 COVER articles. With Rodney Manandik's Subarau WRX in April issue of PAS, this makes it the 4th straight month Team Hybrid has been in one or many of the major import magazines.

Comment

News 06/01/10

For the last 5 months, we have been making it rain with photoshoots for features/covers, published magazine articles for 4 months in a row, winning trophies @ non-mandatory shows, landing or re-signing team sponsorships and etc... Now, we are approaching the half way mark of 2010 and we are making it rain for our members/probies tire sponsorships. 4 sets of tires given out in less than 30 days. Not many import teams or if any out there today can pull this off for its members/probies, especially in these hard economic times. This is another great benefit of Team Hybrid for our members when one chooses to rock it with the best.

1. Congratulations to Robert Green's award winning xB for being sponsored with a set of g-Force Sport.

2. Since Robert Green is just baller like that, I need to congratulate him also for his new 2010 project of a VIP LS460 for being sponsored with a set of KDW's. Can't wait for his official debut with all the new upgrades for SpoCom, LBC.

3. Congratulations to Christian Gatbonton's EVO X for being sponsored with a set of KDW's.

4. Congratulations to Archie Concon's published/award winning Mirage for being sponsored with a set of KDW's.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 06/01/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 6 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 2 online features, 3 event coverages, 2 show flyers and 2 COVER articles. All I can say for now until my next update for magazine and online scoreboard is that what is coming and being planned or shot already behind the scenes is going to put our competition not only to sleep but make each and every single one of them scratch their heads and wonder, "How does Team Hybrid set the standard by doing this year to year so consistently with features & covers for the last 15 years?"

Comment

Congrats everyone & I'm excited to see what's next for Team Hybrid!

Comment

BFG FTW!! Congratz guys

Comment

News 06/07/10

Never underestimate a heart of a champion. A champion also learns from his mistake, does not repeat the mistake and moves forward with action instead of words or excuses. There are a only a small percentage of champions and most of them not only came from Team Hybrid, but are still with Team Hybrid till this very day.

1. I was able to confirm last Thursday for our award winning/published/742+ AWHP Mirage built by Archie Concon from LV Chapter full future feature article with Import Tuner will be published in the October 2010 issue.

2. I am happy to announce that 1 of our top secret projects has been shot for a full feature in a future issue of Super Street Magazine. Behind the scenes pictures will have to wait so please be patient because only 3 people in Team Hybrid has seen this car and we plan on keeping this hush hush until it either gets published before SpoCom or makes its debut @ SpoCom, LBC.

3. I am happy to announce that 1 of our cars from CA has been approved for a future full feature photoshoot with Import Tuner.

4. I am happy to announce that 1 of our cars from LV has not only been approved for a photoshoot, but it will be COVER!!! This will make it the 3rd Cover car for Team Hybrid this year and we are only half way through the year. We are on FIRE!!! We are shooting this car for COVER this week in a STUDIO on Tuesday, 06/08 in SoCal.

5. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 06/07/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 6 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 2 online features, 3 event coverages, 2 show flyers and 2 COVER articles. After my announcement today, if you do the math, this will make it 9 feature articles and 3 COVER articles = 12 major import magazine articles. 12 baby in only 6 months!!! Most teams are struggling trying to land 1-2 (feature only) a year let alone covers or team articles. We are really on fire and once again, I still have more surprises & greatness up my sleeve, but for now, lets continue to enjoy and have fun with all the success we been having during this very special 15th year.

Comment

woohoo!

Comment

Thanks Hybrid for showing some "luv"

215/35/19 KDW
                          235/35/19 KDW

see you all at SPOCOM

Comment

Nice tires!!!! Jealous!!!!

Comment

News 07/12-16/10

Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world. We are the winners of the past, present & future!!! This statement brings a smile to my face because I especially know your dreams & nightmares esp. the nightmares we cause for those haters out there. We are embedded deep in their sub-conscious because for this weeks news, I am not only going to put a big smile on all the Hybrid luvers out there, but continue to kill those non-believers out there with not 5, but 10+ news of greatness. 6 months straight waves of greatness. New month and July will be no different esp. with what I know is planned and coming.

1. Team Hybrid has been approved for 2 "Team" articles for release in 2010. I spent last week writing, editing and finalizing all the details. What I am even more happy to announce is that 1 of them will be released later today (perfect timing for SpoCom, LBC on 07/18/10). We are the FIRST import team selected for this honor and will once again set the standard for all the rest of the teams who receive this honor in the future. Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

2. SpoCom has confirmed with me this week that Team Hybrid will be the largest non-vendor booth @ SpoCom, LBC on 07/18/10. Not only are we the largest, but our location is also one of the best. But in due time, we will know if we are also the best. Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

3. SpoCom, LBC is this Sunday, 07/18/10 but Team Hybrid has been everywhere for the last 4-5 months. Check out Team Hybrid's G35 built by Alvin P. on flyers and internet esp. the Facebook of all the import models!!! Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

4. 3 vendors that will be present @ SpoCom, LBC have contacted me in the last 30 days to use "only" Team Hybrid cars in their booth. Of course, we cannot give them the qty's they need, but we will be giving each company 1 Team Hybrid car in each of their respective booths. Not only does Team Hybrid have the largest non-vendor booth, but we will be everywhere on an INDUSTRY LEVEL. What booths? Be surprised this Sunday! Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

5. Charleston Penesa's EVO IX Performance Auto & Sound (1 of the Covers) photoshoot has been completed. Publish date of this article TBA. We had a great time and thanks to probies Sergio Moreno & Fidel Garcia for coming out to the studio to show luv and support. More pics will be posted in another thread dedicated to document the events that transpired during the photoshoot in the near future. Lastly, with all the recent goodies from Sony/MIZU/BFGoodrich/NRG/YONAKA/Endura-Tech/AMSOil this EVO will be a very tough competitor @ SpoCom, LBC. Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

6. Ryan Romaine's Import Tuner photoshoot has been completed. Publish date of this article TBA. A new member of Team Hybrid and already another super star has been born. Remember what I said before, "This is the difference of the level of excellence of what a member of Team Hybrid can accomplish vs. not being in Hybrid. While most of the teams these days are chasing dreams, our members are not only living their dreams but exceeding them by their wildest imaginations." Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

7. NRG recently contacted me to pick 1 Team Hybrid car to be featured for a future NRG ad. Well, since this decorated veteran member (Alvin P.) is not only award winning/published, but has been 1 of the most dedicated/loyal Hybrid members in our history especially through thick and thin. I appreciate his respect, dedication, trust & luv for our 2nd family esp. the last 4 years. We also continue to reward for performance. Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

8. Update and sneak previews of a special and top secret project car that will finally debut @ SpoCom, LBC on 07/18/10. BTW...Sony FTW (Top Secret Project with Sony #2)!!! Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

9. Update and sneak preview of an upgrade to a current Team Hybrid car that will showoff its new goodies @ Import Showoff - Nisei. Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

10. I am happy to announce that 1 of our cars from SoCal has not only been approved for a photoshoot, but it will be COVER!!! This will make it the 4th Cover car for Team Hybrid this year and we are only a little half way through the year. We are on FIRE!!! We are shooting this car for COVER this week in a STUDIO on Thursday, 07/15 in SoCal. Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

11. Their coming... highly demanded... highly desired... highly fantasized... well, your wait is over. Hybrid Hunnyz - new debuts & familiar faces come SpoCom, LBC on 07/18/10 @ the Team Hybrid Booth (Hall C). Natural born winners... Winning is all we do and continue to do on all levels in the import world.

12. Magazine & online scoreboard as of 07/13/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 6 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 2 online features, 3 event coverages, 2 show flyers, 2 COVER articles and 1 online TEAM article. After my announcements today of more features/covers & with more of what I know is coming esp. when we still have 5 1/2 months left in 2010, I am going to stop counting for now because I know for a fact we will be breaking Team Hybrid's all time magazine & online scoreboard record this year. How sweet to do this on our 15th anniversary year. Can any import team present & future really mirror us back esp. for all that we have accomplished in the last 15+ years? Or to be fair, can any import team present & future really mirror us back for only the news that I just announce for the week of 07/12-16/10? We have never been known to just drop a few hits, but been dropping "first" & "standard" setting hits since 1995. May 15+ years of Team Hybrid’s Tradition-Philosophy-Innovation-Management-Quality continue making import history…

Comment

Quick Update 08/19/10

Magazine & online scoreboard as of 08/19/10: 2 Happy 15th Birthday wishes, 7 feature articles, 2 cameos on the front cover, 3 online features, 3 event coverages, 2 show flyers, 2 COVER articles and 1 online TEAM article. Much more (Covers & Features) are also on the way.

Comment

Working...
                                X