Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid: SEMA 2009 Day 1

mike's evo 8 debut at SEMA 2009:

LV team hybrid member putting our title sponsor meguiar stickers on mike's evo before they see it without any stickers from them (thanks tom and charleston):

Rodney's WRX Lemon Mist Kandy debut at SEMA 2009:

Nick's 240 with title sponsor Endura-Tech at SEMA 2009:

2DR EVO with Manley and WP Pro Brakes at SEMA 2009:

NOW to the models:

these girls are charleston's girls hahahaha:

Me and the Models: hahahaha

Last edited by Archie; 11-03-2009, 10:11 PM.

Hopefully I'll be there tomorrow.

Comment

Maggie!!! Always showing Hybrid some love!!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

awesome pix! i ilke the one u took with lisa fleming

and u guys in Vegas are KILLIN it! straight murderrrrrrrrrr haha

Comment

scott, you are a pimp! some models were actually looking for you... we told them you couldn't make it cuz of work!

Comment

Great pictures Archie especially seeing Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz are everywhere @ SEMA 2009. Showing the world we continue to back up and show proof of all the statements & results we make. Most people can only talk about what they want to do and talk is all they usually do & end up doing. But we can not only back it up, but we believe in actions speak louder than words. Plus, we are very good @ keeping everything behind the scenes until it becomes a reality.

Can't wait to see SEMA 2009 Day 2 pictures!
            "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

You should put a HYBRID license plate/frame on the 4 dr evo 8 & the rest of the Hybrid cars @ SEMA?? Show some more Hybrid luv!!! Nice car...but what color is the evo 8?

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
                scott, you are a pimp! some models were actually looking for you... we told them you couldn't make it cuz of work!
                haha.

Wish I was there.

Comment

Luv the pics! Thank you LV Hybrid for representing us at the event! Can't wait to see more pics of Hybrid at SEMA 2009!!!!

Comment

Man, Vegas guys are representing! Looks great guys, sure to be a great time...The Hankook models are hot!

Comment

Amazing stuff! Keep Kickin' ass and takin' names everyone!!!

Comment

Just wait til you see SEMA day 2.. more sexy models give luv to Team Hybrid..Specially Hankook models.. Great times even though I didn't get there til 1230pm.. Thanks to Robert and Fernando for detailing Team Hybrid cars at SEMA.. These guys are the shit! Thanks again man..
                        BTW, they got some nice pics from the party last nyt as well.. wish i could have made it. oh well, there's always next time.

Comment

Just wait til you see SEMA day 2.. more sexy models give luv to Team Hybrid..Specially Hankook models.. Great times even though I didn't get there til 1230pm.. Thanks to Robert and Fernando for detailing Team Hybrid cars at SEMA.. These guys are the shit! Thanks again man..
                          BTW, they got some nice pics from the party last nyt as well.. wish i could have made it. oh well, there's always next time.
                          niiice! good to hear that they're showin some luv! and yes, fernando and robert are gangsterrrs! big ups, way to rep!

Comment

Thanks Fernando and Robert for keepin my whip all clean..

Comment

Kira Kaye: "i scott and hybrid love the photos!!"

Comment

Working...
                              X