Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid - www.AutoShowLV.com

Team Hybrid - www.AutoShowLV.com

Hybridz:

Congratulations! Motor Trend has Team Hybrid up on their auto show website - www.AutoShowLV.com. Then click on the "Features" tab at the top to see a sample of the Hybrid cars in the section called "Customized & Tricked-out Vehicles" which MT featured & invited us exclusively for the 11/27-29 show in Las Vegas Convention Center, Hall S-3. Motor Trend also wrote, "Displaying a collection of tricked-out and customized vehicles, courtesy of Team Hybrid."

http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/l...s/features.jsp

Hybrid luv,

James Lin

Archie

Sandbaggerwrx
    very sweet.. was real exciting roll n on da streets.. almost felt we all was going on a long road trip to a show..

Archie
    It was a good feeling rooling down the streets to the convention center. We haven't roll out like this in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time....

1evo2h8
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
    It was a good feeling rooling down the streets to the convention center. We haven't roll out like this in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time....
    yup it was agreat rolling down the street hybrid style.......

1evo2h8
    here are some i took...

Archie
    Here are from tom's camera. Tom's car is really not blue..lol.. i'll see if i can take better pics tomorrow with my camera... Oh yeah, and charleston's car is floated now too.. I think robert and his cousin chris has some pics for us today...

Scotty
    Awesome! Vegas Hybridz own all of Vegas...all of Nevada!!!!!!!!!!!

Archie
    i'd say our presence are known here in vegas for sure.. idk if we own vegas or NV yet..lol.. there are some nice cars out here im sure that it hasn't come out..hehe