Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - www.AutoShowLV.com

Hybridz:

Congratulations! Motor Trend has Team Hybrid up on their auto show website - www.AutoShowLV.com. Then click on the "Features" tab at the top to see a sample of the Hybrid cars in the section called "Customized & Tricked-out Vehicles" which MT featured & invited us exclusively for the 11/27-29 show in Las Vegas Convention Center, Hall S-3. Motor Trend also wrote, "Displaying a collection of tricked-out and customized vehicles, courtesy of Team Hybrid."

http://www.motortrendautoshows.com/l...s/features.jsp

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Thanks for the Video's man:

http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/a...ortrend019.flv

http://s969.photobucket.com/albums/a...ortrend013.flv

Comment

very sweet.. was real exciting roll n on da streets.. almost felt we all was going on a long road trip to a show..

Comment

It was a good feeling rooling down the streets to the convention center. We haven't roll out like this in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time....

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
            It was a good feeling rooling down the streets to the convention center. We haven't roll out like this in a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGG time....
            yup it was agreat rolling down the street hybrid style.......

Comment

here are some i took...

Comment

Here are from tom's camera. Tom's car is really not blue..lol.. i'll see if i can take better pics tomorrow with my camera... Oh yeah, and charleston's car is floated now too.. I think robert and his cousin chris has some pics for us today...

Comment

Awesome! Vegas Hybridz own all of Vegas...all of Nevada!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

i'd say our presence are known here in vegas for sure.. idk if we own vegas or NV yet..lol.. there are some nice cars out here im sure that it hasn't come out..hehe

Comment

here are some i took today............

Comment

TOM's Interview:

Comment

Great news! Here is a message Archie text Em, I & a few others yesterday. He said, "Omg, me and Charleston got interviewed for ABS-CBN, a huge television station worldwide. Check us out on TFC TV Patrol News 6am and 4pm today (11/30/09). We r going worldwide.. Team Hybrid is going worldwide." If any of you know or get this station, please record or pass us the link where we can see this broadcast.

Great work Archie and Charleston! Killing 2 birds with one stone and taking advantage of all the opportunities our team provides as well as the doors that open for our members to choose from.

www.abs-cbn.com

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation (PSE: ABS and ABSP; ABS-CBN: "Alto Broadcasting System-Chronicle Broadcasting Network")
                          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

i got a text from the lady that interviewed me and charleston and said it will be aired tomorrow. hehehe

Comment

^^Nice Archie.. Too bad I got no TFC.. LOL if you ever get it recorded lemme know.. Or I'll hang out to my filipino spot tom at lunch. LOL

Congratz again mga PARE

Comment

Working...
                              X