Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Team Hybrid - www.AutoShowLV.com

1evo2h8
    here are some i took today............

Archie

TOM's Interview:

Great news! Here is a message Archie text Em, I & a few others yesterday. He said, "Omg, me and Charleston got interviewed for ABS-CBN, a huge television station worldwide. Check us out on TFC TV Patrol News 6am and 4pm today (11/30/09). We r going worldwide.. Team Hybrid is going worldwide." If any of you know or get this station, please record or pass us the link where we can see this broadcast.

Great work Archie and Charleston! Killing 2 birds with one stone and taking advantage of all the opportunities our team provides as well as the doors that open for our members to choose from.

www.abs-cbn.com

ABS-CBN Broadcasting Corporation (PSE: ABS and ABSP; ABS-CBN: "Alto Broadcasting System-Chronicle Broadcasting Network")

Archie
    i got a text from the lady that interviewed me and charleston and said it will be aired tomorrow. hehehe

Mizter_G
    ^^Nice Archie.. Too bad I got no TFC.. LOL if you ever get it recorded lemme know.. Or I'll hang out to my filipino spot tom at lunch. LOL

Congratz again mga PARE

rikkireyes
    is there a direct link for the show?

Pictures courtesy of Robert Green and I quote him saying, "Here are the rest of my pics from the show, also there are a few pics of charleston and archie in a interview towards the end of the show!!!"

Nick Irie said in our private forums, "Superstars in the making." I cannot agree more. They already are esp. Mr. 2Dr EVO, Mirage or whatever kind of Hybrid Archie created. Again, performances and results by our legendary team. Believe me, this is not even it for 2009 and we have much more to plan & debut in 2010. More greatness is on the way!

Archie
    thanks for the compliments guys, but i don't see myself a supasta! im just another guy who loves car and enjoy being different i guess. just like everybody else in the team. we build our cars on how we like it. I'm just glad that as small as we are in LV team Hybrid chapter, we can still contribute and make a difference to our team and to our sponsors.

1evo2h8
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
    thanks for the compliments guys, but i don't see myself a supasta! im just another guy who loves car and enjoy being different i guess. just like everybody else in the team. we build our cars on how we like it. I'm just glad that as small as we are in LV team Hybrid chapter, we can still contribute and make a difference to our team and to our sponsors.
    KUDOS>>>>>> HYBRID

Mizter_G
    Is that reporter Corina Sanchez?