Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is there a direct link for the show?

Comment

Pictures courtesy of Robert Green and I quote him saying, "Here are the rest of my pics from the show, also there are a few pics of charleston and archie in a interview towards the end of the show!!!"

Nick Irie said in our private forums, "Superstars in the making." I cannot agree more. They already are esp. Mr. 2Dr EVO, Mirage or whatever kind of Hybrid Archie created. Again, performances and results by our legendary team. Believe me, this is not even it for 2009 and we have much more to plan & debut in 2010. More greatness is on the way!
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

thanks for the compliments guys, but i don't see myself a supasta! im just another guy who loves car and enjoy being different i guess. just like everybody else in the team. we build our cars on how we like it. I'm just glad that as small as we are in LV team Hybrid chapter, we can still contribute and make a difference to our team and to our sponsors.

Comment

Originally posted by 2Dr EVO View Post
          thanks for the compliments guys, but i don't see myself a supasta! im just another guy who loves car and enjoy being different i guess. just like everybody else in the team. we build our cars on how we like it. I'm just glad that as small as we are in LV team Hybrid chapter, we can still contribute and make a difference to our team and to our sponsors.
          KUDOS>>>>>> HYBRID

Comment

Is that reporter Corina Sanchez?

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
              Is that reporter Corina Sanchez?
              no pare, her name is Bev Llorente...

Comment

A message from Meguiar's after I reported our results, pictures and website link. Meguiar's said, "You guys are fantastic! I'm proud to be associated with your team!"

Comment

A message from Motor Trend Auto Shows, LLC I received today, "By all accounts and responses from the show, I heard nothing but great things about your team’s display as well as the entire show... If you have some, I would love to see them. Thanks again for your help with putting together a display at this year’s Motor Trend International Auto Show."

Lastly, since we esp. LV Chapter Hybridz and management did such a great job, we are invited and welcomed to show and represent @ all of the 2010 Motor Trend Auto Shows with full display provided (compliments of MT). The 2010 MT auto show schedule and locations will be provided to our members in the private forums.

Comment

wow, that great news too. We (lv hybrid chapter members) are glad they like our display. Thanks to tom, nick, rodney, charleston, and robert for showcasing their nice cars.

Comment

No thanks needed we are a team that reps standards that only you can dream of.. Thanks james for all the help..

Rodney

Comment

Working...
                      X