19 inch Alba wheels for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 inch Alba wheels for sale

For sale 4 19x8 inch Alba wheels 5 lug bolt pattern fits all Ford,Dodge,Chrysler,Toyota,Mazda, Nissan .wheels are dual bolt pattern 5-100 and 5-114 no tires $ 900.00 obo

why

Comment

Let me run out and withdrawl $900, I have to have those!! If those were on his PT Cruiser then it is in fact a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid CL9 View Post
        why
        If it's not your style that's cool . Then it not for you but have a little class and Ignore the post .

Comment

Originally posted by incon3037r View Post
          Let me run out and withdrawl $900, I have to have those!! If those were on his PT Cruiser then it is in fact a joke.
          Wow . when I was at SEMA the members of TH members I met had some pride . If it's not your style cool . But your post as a team members is not a good reflection on Team Hybrid .

Comment

You know what, I apologize for my comment. It's just that so many people come on here as guest with 2 or 3 post and try to spam or sale something without anyone knowing who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by incon3037r View Post
              You know what, I apologize for my comment. It's just that so many people come on here as guest with 2 or 3 post and try to spam or sale something without anyone knowing who they are.
              ^^^ exactly true.

1. I don't know you.
              2. I read your status is "Forum Guest"
              3. Your post count was like 5 when your posted this.
              4. Classified section is created for the convenience of the members and prospective members. Since you are not officially with the team, I was wondering why you just think here is a good place to post your for sale thread.

Maybe try to post this on somewhere like PT Cruiser forums or other car forums you mentioned that has the same bolt patterns, it will score you more luck.
              www.craigslist.org is also one of your best bet.

GLWS

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid CL9 View Post
                ^^^ exactly true.

1. I don't know you.
                2. I read your status is "Forum Guest"
                3. Your post count was like 5 when your posted this.
                4. Classified section is created for the convenience of the members and prospective members. Since you are not officially with the team, I was wondering why you just think here is a good place to post your for sale thread.

Maybe try to post this on somewhere like PT Cruiser forums or other car forums you mentioned that has the same bolt patterns, it will score you more luck.
                www.craigslist.org is also one of your best bet.

GLWS
                Everything's cool . There are people out there that do that but if you check what I post you would have seen that is not what I'm about .

I work with a lot of teams and companys in the scene and have my own team Team N.W.B . but if the wheels might be somthing that someone here could use why not .
                I come to the forum looking for cars to feature or possible storys for my column so no I do not post a lot mostly what I do is PM .

If you travel see you at the shows .

Comment

Working...
                X