Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - AMSOIL "New 2010 Sponsor"

Hybridz:

More & more 2010 projects and sponsors are being unveiled as well as jumping on board to work with our team. All the work I'm doing behind the scenes whether I'm in China or US has not been in vain because we continue to set the standard again & again for how a legendary team should perform, innovate & leave our legacy in import history. Today, 12/16/09, I introduce to all of you AMSOIL.

AMSOIL "A Commitment to Excellence" - Just like Team Hybrid
    As a jet fighter squadron commander Lieutenant Colonel Albert J. Amatuzio had ample opportunity to witness synthetic lubricants in action. These oils are used exclusively in jet engines because of three extraordinary performance characteristics: an ability to reduce friction and wear on engine components, an ability to function dependably at severe temperature extremes and an ability to withstand rigorous and lengthy engine operation without chemical breakdown.

Recognizing that these same benefits would prove invaluable in combustion engines, Amatuzio began conducting serious research in 1963. By 1966 he had formulated a synthetic motor oil and put it to use in vehicles in northern Minnesota. Throughout the late ’60s Amatuzio continued his research and development and sold commercially available synthetic oils under a variety of names. In 1970 he incorporated his own name into a commercially sold product called AMMOIL. In 1971 this product name was changed to AMZOIL and it continued to be sold commercially. The true milestone came in 1972 when AMZOIL became the first synthetic motor oil in the world to meet American Petroleum Institute criteria. The new lubricant performed like no other before it. When the first can appeared on the market in 1972, it signaled the birth of an entire industry. AMSOIL synthetic lubricants have expanded the boundaries of lubrication science and redefined the performance possibilities of modern machinery and engines.

AMSOIL is down to send product now and the first person I selected to receive this special sponsorship is well aware of this honor. I will reveal who this lucky, dedicated and hard working member is when the time is right. I hope many more of our members will receive this opportunity when the time is right. But for now, I need this member full name and address to ship the product too. Also, the yr., make, & model of the engine. This will allow AMSOIL to figure out what oil filter your Hybrid Quality car needs. Lastly, do you need radiator fluid? I would recommend it, it's green and awesome stuff. Please PM or email me all this info ASAP so I can have it all shipped to your doorstep or whatever shop location your car is being worked on. Another great benefit provided by Hybrid Management. Good things come to those who are patient, respectful and esp. those Hybridz who continue to believe & trust in the Hybrid formula & family.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Awesome, I'm already a Amsoil member!!! FYI we have a Amsoil distributor here in Vegas

Comment

Thank you for emailing me your information and your order has been placed. Please contact me right away when you get the fully sponsored AMSOIL products.

Comment

Archie is the first selected recipient of the 2010 AMSOIL sponsorship. He has received his requested full product sponsorship and Team Hybrid delivers again on our claims, promises and new partnerships. Lastly, another example of a great chapter director and member performing @ the highest level and receiving the benefits provided by Hybrid Management.

Not only has he received enough quarts of the 100% synthetic Dominator Racing OIL 15w50 & etc. to last him 3-6 months, but he also represents by giving back to our sponsor by making and applying his AMSOIL decals in the right size, location and in a timely matter. Very responsible and next will be giving back the R.O.I to AMSOIL so others in our team may benefit in the future from our hard work.

Comment

Thanks james and to all the hybrid member/probies for the help and support. And thanks for believing that the my mirage aka 2dr evo is worth sponsoring. Looking forward for the 2010 season race and show..

Comment

Congrats kuya well deserved ofcourse

Comment

Congrats bro...very well deserved!!!

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Great Team gets GREAT sponsorships!!! Welcome AMSOIL products in the Team Hybrid product collections ^_^

Comment

AD in the recent PAS Volume 12 Issue 1.

Comment

nice.....

Comment

Look at some of the things that AMSOil sent me yesterday to show their commitment as our 2010 partner and sponsor.

1. Display Banner

2. Display and Sample 100% Synthetic Racing Oil

3. Hat w/ a Metal AMSOIL Logo and Autographed

More to come...

Comment

Congratulations Team Hybrid on the exciting partnership! Can’t wait to see AMSOIL in some of our displays!

Comment

Look at what came in the mail last week. AMSOIL's filter cut away for demonstration purposes.

Comment

cool!

Comment

Working...
                              X