Team Hybrid - Happy New Year 2010

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Happy New Year 2010

Just wanted to tell all of my Hybrid brothers and sisters, Happy New Year. I hope you all have a safe celebration tonight. 2010 is looking like a good year to be a Hybrid. Our 15 year anniv is coming, the shows will come, more press, and more fun.

For all the Hybridz that have been around for a while, lets keep going strong. Lead the way so newer Hybrids can learn from your example and continue the legacy that started almost 15 years ago.

To the newer Hybridz, stay focused, stay humble and learn from your 2nd family in 2010. Exceed those who came before you and continue to believe in the Hybrid Formula for success in this industry and in your own lives.

See you all next year!

-Scott
    I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Happy New Year Hybridz!!!!! <3 <3 <3

Comment

Happy happy happy new year my hybrid family!!!

Comment

happy new year hybrids............

Comment

Everyone be safe tonight. Please use birth control.

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
            Everyone be safe tonight. Please use birth control.
            +1

happy new year!

Comment

Happy New Year!

Comment

Happy New year! ladys & Gentleman. wishing a great and successful new year to all of the hybrid family and friends. May Hybrid continue to be a great success today and far into the future.

-Robert -

Comment

x2!! im excited to see what 2010 has in store for us!! when's the anniversary shindig going down, ihave to make sure im off...

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadecentety View Post
                    Happy New year! ladies & Gentleman. wishing a great and successful new year to all of the hybrid family and friends. May Hybrid continue to be a great success today and far into the future.

-Robert -
                    +3

Comment

happy new year everyone!!!!!

Comment

Hybridz:

Happy New Year 2010 to all of you. 2008 was record breaking but we broke records again in 2009 and now, we look forward to a prosperous new year as we will finally reach our milestone goal of the 15 yr mark in just 5 days. We will not just reach this un-believable & incredible goal holding the current title of the Best Overall - Quality #1 import team, but continue to be the oldest, finest, most innovative and well-rounded team the import industry has ever seen.

At Team Hybrid, making history isn't a goal, it's a standard. Accomplishments ranging from award winning cars, international/domestic publications, commercials, invitations to industry level shows and an acclaimed management team to plan, execute and lead to record setting accomplishments to assure anything less than performing as the best overall team is simply unacceptable.

In 2010, Team Hybrid will continue this 15+ year tradition. It will be another "Year of the Hybridz." Trust me, like I have shared and announced in my news updates, all eyes will be on us as we continue to make (many) waves of greatness, defend our #1 status, grow our family with new members/probies/hunnyz and re-sign with our title sponsors (BFGoodrich/Michelin/Meguiar's) as well as new ones (WP Pro/AMSOil/etc.) coming on board.

Sir Winston Churchill said, "History will be kind to me for I intend to write it."

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
                        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Happy new year yall.

Comment

Working...
                          X