Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HELP PLEASE, VEGAS ESPECIALLY (stolen stuff)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP PLEASE, VEGAS ESPECIALLY (stolen stuff)

Hello,

I dont know where else to post this but moderators feel free to move it if it's in the wrong section.

My friend needs help. He and his GF is currently attending CES in Vegas and his TE37 off his Z got jacked. If you hear of anything or see anything please help out. I know it's not a subaru but it's still a fellow car enthusiast. He's built numerous Show cars ( 510 datsun and evo that you might have seen with my old build)

Roof top of the RIO ( the security wont let them review the tapes)

Gold TE37s 19x9.5 , 19x10.5 22+

please call Stew Gibbs (530)-682-4553

Thanks,

-Dan

o man thats wacked! hope someone can find it soon. im very curious as to why the rio wont let him review the tapes? maybe they'll at least let the cops take a look at it for suspects and getaway car? anyways, gluck guys..hope those bastards get caught soon!

Comment

i know the feeling! LA convention wouldn't let me check the tapes too. hope they get caught!

Comment

dudeeeee that guy just got those painted, bullshit!

Comment

i dont mean to be pessimistic but i doubt they will be found. I would check craigslist for the next couple of weeks. I might have some extra 5x114 wheels if he needs too

Comment

i guess he just bought some new gt-c from a guy down here.... i guess it's just his luck.

Comment

sorry bro to hear the bad news, but ill keep my eyes open O_O

Comment

Working...
              X