Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• criptballer's better half :-)

Hi everyone,

My name is J. R. and I am from Provo UT. I have been told all about Team Hybrid by my good friend criptballer and after checking it out I am VERY EXCITED about what you guys have going. Just so everyone knows, Utah guys are very envious of the team for what they have going on.

Hopefully I will make many friends and contribute to the hybrid community here. I have owned many cars over the years but my current car is a Lotus Super Seven clone that I spent a year building. It was a lot of hard work but I am in love with it every time I get behind the wheel.

The whole car is build from scratch, no part of it is a "kit" so I guess the WHOLE CAR is a mod in itself. Automotive Engineering is a passion and love of mine, so I just knew I had to build my own car one day. Here are some pictures and I hope to contribute as much as I can.
    Attached Files

Oh stop it J.R. (blush)! haha nice pics! i love the last one

Comment

How wide are the tires F & R?
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        How wide are the tires F & R?

Front: 295/30/18
        Rear: 335/30/18

Should I go bigger?!?! I'm going for the car looking like a 1950 F1 car

J. R.

Comment

All I know is I love ur car..haha. Amazing just to ride in, I can't imagine driving it

Comment

Nice is that an SR with a top mount I see? I've been dreaming of putting one in a model A roadster. Kinda the same idea you've got going on

Comment

Originally posted by smautobody View Post
              Nice is that an SR with a top mount I see? I've been dreaming of putting one in a model A roadster. Kinda the same idea you've got going on

You've got a good eye. That's a Red top sr20det with a top mount.

Please don't be mad at me but it is no longer a red top.....its a "ORANGE" top now

J. R.
              Attached Files

Comment

haha that's dope!

Comment

Originally posted by junior View Post
                  You've got a good eye. That's a Red top sr20det with a top mount.

Please don't be mad at me but it is no longer a red top.....its a "ORANGE" top now

J. R.
                  Nice. I painted mine couple of times already as well. It must have good balance. My chassis is super heavy and still pulls so your power to weight ratio must be good.

Comment

Originally posted by smautobody View Post
                    Nice. I painted mine couple of times already as well. It must have good balance. My chassis is super heavy and still pulls so your power to weight ratio must be good.

I put the car on the scales and it weights 1,638 pounds. Thank goodness for the Racelogic Traction Control to keep things in check for me!!!!

J. R.

Comment

Incredible ...built from scratch!! What colors has it been before??

Comment

It has always been orange. The valve cover was red, so I thought I would color match it. The Aluminum to bend into the body panels was ordered in that particular color so changing the color would be a ton of work. I had never worked that much with metal before so the body panels aren't perfect, but not bad either.

J. R.

Comment

That car seems like it would be a beast on the road, and a blast to drive. Cheers to a great looking car.

Comment

Working...
                          X