Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Angels

Hybridz:

Hybrid Angels was our marque lineup for models about 8 years ago. They were such a hit that we became very famous for them that show promoters/corporate companies started requesting or hiring them. Hybrid Angels also won an award (Flo Jalin is holding) for Best Models in a Vendor Booth @ an industry trade show called IAS aka. International Auto Salon @ the L.A. Convention Center on April 26-27, 2003. We always had Hybrid Hunnyz since 1995 which we called the girls in our team but the name eventually turned into a website and brand in 2007. Our history is rich and deep so I wanted to share this with all of you. Here are some pictures.

Hybrid luv,

James Lin
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Awesome Angels - was she one too?

Keep up the awesome work. It's not often I hear about the 2003 IAS in LA but when I do, I always have to ask if anyone know who this is as she attended the same show. Was she an Angel?

Anyone happen to know her name? Thanks and don't mean to hijack the thread but one look at her smile and you'll swear she's an Angel too.
    Attached Files

Comment

[QUOTE=tiger_lee1;47709]Was she an Angel?
      QUOTE]

lol...you must be a thief because you stole my heart away!

love the pick up line

Comment

i think he meant hybrid angel lol

Comment

lol, I couldn't see the pics at first on my Navy computer, but it sounded like something you'd hear at a bar

Comment

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
            X