Hello Team Hybrid! (:

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
    oh im dumb...i was wondering why you looked so familiar yesterday. you were the girl in the little honda after the show at SpoCom.
    LOL the little honda

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
    Congrats on your first show....other than you being tires as #*&K...What you think?
    Thanks! It was good;; it's just that I only had 3 hours of sleep in the past 2 days before the show.. and the heat just made me tired as heck. I tried to stay awake but I just kept knocking out

Comment

Its all good...yea you looked super tired!! You were like a zombie at Nisea...lOl

Comment

Originally posted by SEMA03 View Post
        Its all good...yea you looked super tired!! You were like a zombie at Nisea...lOl
        hahahahah ): i'm definitely going to try & get more sleep these days.. i'm about to knock out in class too. i keep dozing off ):

Comment

Originally posted by angela View Post
          hahahahah ): i'm definitely going to try & get more sleep these days.. i'm about to knock out in class too. i keep dozing off ):
          Too much SC2 Angela :P!

Comment

saw u @ walnut church 2nd floor this past sunday...... you were leaving.....hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Hybrid CL9 View Post
              saw u @ walnut church 2nd floor this past sunday...... you were leaving.....hehe
              stalker
              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

nice meeting u today angela

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Looks way different on camera :P

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                          Looks way different on camera :P
                          LOL.. without the munchiess.. haha

Comment

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdQIGe5wyLY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/CdQIGe5wyLY?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Comment

Working...
                            X