No announcement yet.

Extreme Dimensions Open House Event 8.28.10 Coverage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, this is Kris. I wanted to say thank you so much for all your support. We had an amazing Open House this year! Also, please thank all your sponsors for us, without them it wouldn't have been so successful. We look forward to working with you guys again in the future. I hope you all had a good time. If you guys ever need anything from ED, please contact your president James Lin.

p.s
    Congrats on winning BEST TEAM! You guys definitely deserved it.
    Last edited by Extreme Dimensions; 08-30-2010, 01:19 PM.

Comment

Hey Kris... Thanks for all of your hard work setting up this event and making sure it ran smoothly. Thanks for taking such good care of us, we really appreciate it.

-Scott
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Extreme Dimensions View Post
        Hey guys, this is Kris. I wanted to say thank you so much for all your support. We had an amazing Open House this year! Also, please thank all your sponsors for us, without them it wouldn't have been so successful. We look forward to working with you guys again in the future. I hope you all had a good time. If you guys ever need anything from ED, please contact your president James Lin.

p.s
        Congrats on winning BEST TEAM! You guys definitely deserved it.
        Well done Kris. The open house turned out great. It was nice meeting you and thanks for all your hard work setting this show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
          Thanks to all who showed and help around.

Big ups again to our main sponsors at the Event.
          NRG Innovations and NOS energy drink.
          Also, big ups to Alvin for the event coverage and the great pictures taken using his SONY A550.
          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
            Also, big ups to Alvin for the event coverage and the great pictures taken using his SONY A550.
            +1

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
              +1
              LOL.. Thanks guys..

I think I've covered the past 4 straight shows.. I'm tired!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mizter_G View Post
                LOL.. Thanks guys..

I think I've covered the past 4 straight shows.. I'm tired!! LOL
                but u do them so well! at least there aren't many more shows left in the year.. or are there? heheh

Comment

SEMA!!! Hehe

Comment

alvin

my priend no luv for my car haha

but berry berry good pics of the event as always, we will get drunk together soon and sing "what is love" at a karaoke bar!

Comment

LOL.. I love that song... HADDAWAY!!! ahh yeah Old school.. About your car, You took off early. I was going around to take pics of each car and ur car was Gooone!!!

But yeah.. Lemme know if ur free this weekend and other Hybridz wanna join. Lets hang out!

Comment

+2

Comment

Working...
                        X