Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

My name is Stephen Brand. I was born and raised in So Cal and am Currently working at Nordstrom in south Bay Galleria and have a Landscaping business with my good friend Edward. I am a student at CSUDM and am studying finance. I play soccer, race and am a avid WOW player lol. A friend turned me onto Team Hybrid and told me to check you all out. After doing some homework I realized that this is the type of "team" I have been searching for many years now. I am over the immature reving and trash talking most of the teams go through. I am a super fan of all modded cars, import or domestic, old and new. I respect quality work and genuine enthusiasem your organization brings to the table. More over, I am now looking to join others like myself with that same passion and love for the game as myself. My dream is to one day be in a mag!! The exposure of Team Hybrid and the great reputation of bringing top notch cars seems like a match made in heaven! I drive a 2008.5 Mazdaspeed3 pearl white. I feel that this is a great platform to do something different and create a true street sleeper and so stopper! Not many people who own this car actually take it to the level greatness I am planning. I have chosen to go the quality over quantity route this go around. After many honda/acura projects, which ended up being half completeed with no true goal, I realized to prioritize the unique over the masses.
    The speeds current mods are:
    -Cobb access port (stage 2+ tune)
    -Cobb front mount IC
    -HKS racing suction sri
    -Corksport divorced downpipe
    -Streetunit racepipe
    -Greddy TIC cat back exhaust
    -Turbosmart dual port BOV (set to full recirc)
    -18 OZ Ultraleggara gold wheels (+48 offest)
    -DG Motorsports wet carbonfiber front lip
    -RE Amemiya wet carbonfiber rear wing lip
    -Corksport licens plate relocaation plate
    -Auto exe Carbonfiber shift knob

Future mods:
    -Tein SS coilovers
    -Fuel pump, injectors
    -Turbo upgrade
    -Tint (which I havent done due to police harrasment, but once coilovers are on I will do)
    -Possibly a carbonfiber hood, depending where the project goes
    -I would love for a company to develop a clean non agressive wide body kit, if so then that would be on the list
    -Finally a pro tune

As u can see, I have been trying to gather the best of the best for my Speed3. I want to get the cars true potential well known around the so cal import scene!! I frequent Formula D events, car shows and i am starting to really get into time attack. I actually plan on going to the Buttonwillow finals soon!! I am exited by the opportunity your oganization brings and am willing to take any advice given by seasoned pros. I have pics and vids of the car on youtube, my name is ms3racer, please look me up. You can also see the progression of the car to its current setup! I hope I am 'worthy' of the team name and look forward to your response. Contacts are phone, 310-977-3738, or email, [email protected], or on facebook- stevieb onecoolcat

/Users/xxtothazz/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Nov 14, 2010/IMG_1863.JPG
    /Users/xxtothazz/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Nov 14, 2010/IMG_1864.JPG
    /Users/xxtothazz/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Nov 14, 2010/IMG_1865.JPG
    /Users/xxtothazz/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2010/Nov 14, 2010/IMG_1866.JPG

try to host your images online @ imageshack.us or www.photobucket.com etc....
    you cannot post links of your pics from your harddrive.... lol

Comment

Welcome Stephan. You already have the "how to" that I sent you. Do it up so we can check your ride out.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Stephen....Hope to see that 3speed soon...

Comment

Welcome to the boards

Comment

pics

Comment

pics

Comment

pics

Comment

pics

Comment

hope you all love it

Comment

I am sporting a 2004 Mazda3s and I love it Welcome to the forums!!!

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and access level. Thanks.
                        "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Done.
                          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

dang dude, nice 3! Not a lot of people are using this chassis, and it's cool to see a new platform every one-in-a-while...welcome to the Hybrid fam!

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                              I am sporting a 2004 Mazda3s and I love it Welcome to the forums!!!
                              Mazda maniac!

Comment

Working...
                              X