No announcement yet.

FS: MY Twin Turbo G35 Custom Gold Paint $15,000

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

shoot i might even buy it im in need for a vehicle lol my bike isnt cutting it for transportation wise especially if i have a passanger x_x

Comment

Come on Kevo... buy it when U get back!!!
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Gimme mah defi hud!!!!

Comment

lol ill think about it! i recently found a rx7 for 18g has 40k miles on it

Comment

I have 13K miles on the motor and selling for cheaper. Keep it in the family!!!!

Comment

that is true haha but yea man ill probably end up just taking it off your hands lol to be honest. just save it for me ill let you know when i see you at the pier

Comment

U got it!

Comment

whats the latest news on the G35 when i buy it off your hands? i just realized that the first post was like a while back

Comment

Some things were removed, wheels, seats, and DEFI HUD will go to Dan. We can work on a price, to fit what is on or off.

Comment

Originally posted by kevosukie View Post
                      whats the latest news on the G35 when i buy it off your hands? i just realized that the first post was like a while back
                      It would be nice if this deal actually goes through this time...

Comment

sounds good got a rough estimate on how much it would cost now so i can start budgeting on what i gotta do when i get home?

Comment

Originally posted by JdmGtDriver View Post
                          It would be nice if this deal actually goes through this time...
                          This time?..... as if there was some other time when it didn't?

Comment

vroom vroom cant wait to get home lol. oh by the way i talked to guambomb he will support us when ever he is free or something like that

Comment

Originally posted by kevosukie View Post
                              vroom vroom cant wait to get home lol. oh by the way i talked to guambomb he will support us when ever he is free or something like that

Well done!

Comment

yea but other than that he said he doesnt have the time to become a fullfledged member

Comment

Working...
                                X