Long Time No See

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Time No See

My name is Casey and was once part of the Vegas Chapter of Hybrid. I figured I would poke my head in and say Hi to everyone and post some newer photos of my Pontiac G8 GT.

Since my last photos, I've installed a Rotofab CAI, Kooks 1 7/8" long tube headers and X pipe, polished Corsa catback and tune which was good for 368 whp & 360 tq. I've also removed my old lowering spring and shock setup and installed Pedders Xa coilovers. I also changed up my rims from Ruff Racing to a forged setup (F 20x8.4 245/35R/20, R 20x10.5 275/30R/20) the rear is slightly stretched and I will most likely go with a 255 or 265 once these are worn out. I've trimmed and rolled the rears, but still have some work to do to fix the scraping. As far as aesthetics go I've done a G8 GXP front bumper and rear diffuser swap. Custom black emblems front and back by 3rd Shift Studios. Maverick Man carbon fiber spoiler, carbon fiber kidney grills, and carbon fiber lower front grill, soon a carbon fiber rear diffuser as well.

In the next month I will be installing a New Era NON DOD 228/240 Cam, Pac valve springs, Chromoly push rods, GM MLS head gaskets, ARP head bolts, New OEM camshaft bolts, front crank seal, LS7 lifters, Gen 4 lifter trays, LS7 cam gear, fail safe timing chain dampener, Yella Terra 1.7 ratio rocker arms and a Gen 4 valley cover eliminating DOD solenoids, which should be bring me in the area of 420whp; naturally aspirated after re-dyno tuning.

I will also be installing a set of red G8 V6 tail lights

Later next year I plan on installing AFR heads, FAST 102 intake manifold, Nick William's 102mm TB and a UD Pulley....Hoping for 500+whp without spray or boost. If I can't hit this mark I will stroke the engine to 408 cubic inches.

Heres a link to two photos of my mat black roof painted by Spring Mountain Autobody the addition of a vinyl subdued Australian flag to pay homage to my cars country of origin, done by BCE Design.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikonbo...7624876707705/
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/nikonbo...7624876707705/

My G8 on the right next to my boy Nate's.

Last edited by incon3037r; 01-17-2011, 12:41 AM.

looks sic, haven't seen your car for a while.

Comment

All the G8s in the team are gonna have a MEGA V8 ORGY!!!

Comment

Getting closer to my goal of 500whp. Got everything for my cam swap which should put me at 420whp+

Comment

i like

Comment

siiiiiiiiiiick.

Comment

Working...
            X