Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Car Enthusiast Event @ Irwindale Speedway (Monthly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Car Enthusiast Event @ Irwindale Speedway (Monthly)

I saw this on one of my Accord forums, I noticed NOS energy will be there, is this something we might want to do?

(Not a finalized flyer)

This is an EXCLUSIVE announcement for all car owners living in CA or to those who live out of states and want to attend this event once a month.

Starting from February 27, 2011, there will be an event at Irwindale Speedway and the best part is that it won't be a one time event but a MONTHLY event on the last Sunday of every month.

Car Show:
    There will be a SET THEME for every month, such as Honda, VIP, Hellaflush, etc. and will be organized by Password:JDM, who will be responsible for the Car Show section. Prizes will be given every month!

Drifting:
    There will be a Drifting section for Amateurs and Pros and will be organized by Adams Motorsports.
    Expect to see famous drifters. (Sam Hubinette, Rhys Millen, Tanner Foust, etc.)
    *Amateur Drifters will need to pay a fee to enter. More information will be provided later on.

MANY MANY MANY vendors and sponsors will be at this event.
    As of right now, Falken will be at the first event with their show cars on display.

*Schedule (will update if changed):
    8am - Show Cars and Drifters entering time. (Drifter fee: $80 -> Might change)
    - w/ Drifting instructor - (fee:$20 -> Might change)
    - professional drifters will participate depending on the day of the event. More than likely there will be a few for the first event.

11am - Gates open to the public

5pm - Awards, Ceremonies, etc. etc.

FOOD TRUCKS WILL BE THERE!!! (Attending Food Trucks will be listed later on)

Theme: None for the 1st event. Just bring your ride!!!!!

Night-Import.com is the FIRST site to know about this event and will be promoting it around major car forums.
    PLEASE spread the word !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hey Guys

The organization is expecting more than 200+ cars for the first event so let's do this big and strong!
    Information regarding this event will be updated as soon as we get updated info from sponsors/vendors.

Companies/Organizations that made this event possible!
    **Adams Motorsports Park – Troy Adams (Owner) is the organizer of this monthly event
    -NOS Energy Drinks
    -Bob Klein – Operations Director of Toyota Speedway
    -Eibach
    -Password Industries, INC.

Official Event Page:
    Car Enthusiast Event @ Irwindale Speedway | Facebook

Ill go there! sounds like a good time. anyone else interested?

Comment

That LS600H is hot!

Hit it up guys. On a month that we are not busy, we can hit it hard.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

this is cool new fresh stuff, i am only a few minutes from irwindale so i can prob roll and also one of my buddys with a nissan cube lives down the street from irwindale i may tell him to join the meet

Comment

ok im really excited to get this one going instead of the eaf! ill roll with ryan!

Comment

why not do both?

Comment

i could only request one day off this month because ive already request 3 off for my birthday at the 23..

Comment

pretty interesting i might be up 4 it

Comment

lets go sergio! its closer to us =D and its only 20 bucks entree nice... and make sure fidel gets the news too I want to let this place RAIN! since its their first open event and all.

Comment

lol alright man will do,lets do this

Comment

text me 626-252-3861 and we can all meet at my house and roll together.. i live about 5 mins from there.

Comment

personally I'd do EAF then this thing next month.... EAF is once a year... this other thing is monthly.

Comment

hmm.. i was planning to do this one only one time anyways because its the first one and I remember at formula drift there was really nice cars that were lined up. and gotta support NOS again. Ill try to get someone pick up my shift that day at EAF and Ill do both in one month. that would be SWEET

Comment

I'm going to this. Looks like its going to be good

Comment

just found out that there might not be any fees for cars that enters. they say they will update more later. im trying to search for a place to register but i guess that dont have one..

Comment

Working...
                              X