hello team HYBRID!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello team HYBRID!

I just wanted to jump in here and say wow!!!! you guys seriously have some sick rides!
    i was referred here by my friend damian/NRG/tokico cube, and i must say he was not kidding about the level of quality in your cars!
    i am new to the import scene, and tuner mods, but have a great imagination and desire for horsepower as you guys!
    i have done a few exterior mods and now am moving into the suspension portion of my build. ill keep you guys updated and post pics soon!
    thanks again for the invite damian, and i look forward to seeing you guys at the next show!

welcome to the forum and it sounds like you're interested in becoming apart of the team. well we are having a show coming on feb 27 and if you would like to roll with us contact me asap at 626-252-3861 and I will add you to the list thanks.

Comment

great talking with you larry, cant wait to meet you guys, see what Team Hybrid has got up their sleeve for 2011! see you on the 27th!

Comment

welcome to the forums konjure im glad you are here

Comment

it was great talking to you too and make sure you go through scott and james with your contract. hope you like what you see sir =D

Comment

Welcome to the forums...appreciate your interest in the team...you should expect nothing but BIG things from Team Hybrid...You wont regrett it!

Comment

welcome! like Sema^ said big thangs poppin lil sh** stopen

Comment

thanks guys, i am seriously excited for the 27th ! hopefully i will have some new rims for the show!
                wheel see......

Comment

yeah wheels cool!

Comment

im bummed the show is postpwnd. i was looking forward to meeting yall.. maybe we could get some coffee at the SBks in irwindale some time? holler.

Comment

yea we are all bummed out about it but what can we do mother nature wasnt on our side

Comment

look at it on the positive way...more time for more mods lol! before hit the show

Comment

@Zcube - haha I like your thinking

Comment

Working...
                          X