• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Motion Auto Show & Expo 2011

Pro-Motion Distributing Produces its 5th Annual Super Show

Pro-Motion Distributing Presents
    Motion Auto Show & Expo
    Presented by: Falken Tire, NOS Energy Drink, Mobil 1, Nitto Tire & Shining Monkey Car Care Products

Motion Auto Show & Expo SUPER SHOW
    Long Beach Convention Center
    300 Ocean Blvd.
    Long Beach, CA 90802

Sunday, August 21st, 20111
    11:00am-6:00pm

Motion Auto Show & Expo is extremely excited to announce its 2011 show date. Motion will bring their unique hardcore car show competition and automotive lifestyle entertainment to the Long Beach.

Motion will be hosted indoors occupying the entire Long Beach Convention Center providing the best possible competition atmosphere for the serious car show participant. A controlled indoor environment provides vendors, Manufacturers, Consumers, and Models, a comfortable and enjoyable experience.

Motion will deliver the most competitive car competition in the Nation. Car Show participants will now the opportunity to compete for the most sought after trophy in the entire Industry. Troy Sumitomo of 5-Axis designs is currently designing and constructing a new trophy design. The new trophy will make its world premier debut at our Long Beach Show. Special care in the off season was dedicated to continually improve upon an already excellent car show format.

Motion has been and always focused on keeping its fans highly entertained. The cars are guaranteed to be insane but everyone needs a little eye candy. The Stage will be filled with various types of entertainment. Featuring an Urban Dance Competition, Lingerie Show, scorching hot Bikini Contest, and much more.

Motion’s goal is to elevate the expectations of both car show competitors and enthusiasts alike. See what all the excitement is about at Motion 2011

About Motion:
    The original concept of the show was simple: Create one mega show that was a beacon of our lifestyle, culture, community, and Industry. From both a Trade and Consumer perspective no other show offers you the concentrated and focused att endees of Motion.

The Motion Auto Show & Expo is the definitive place for manufacturers, car show competitors, and automotive enthusiasts to meet, listen, learn, and share. It is the place where man and machine unite and become one in an automotive nirvana.

For more information about the Motion Auto Show & Expo visit:
    www.motionautoshow.com

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Cant wait for this show!! Just reading about it gets me all excited! i had alot of fun last year at this show n definately look forward to all of us coming together as the huge All-Star Team that we are under one roof !!

Comment

this show is going to be DOPE!

Comment

Good times, can't wait to hit this up!

Comment

wow looks like a really fun show. I'm going to this one forsure

Comment

^ you ain't got no option SON! haha JK

Comment

I am definitely down to take the S30 to this one

Comment

haha count me in for this one. @Jdmgtdriver- yeah you should man

Comment

Looks like a good time might have to make the drive down for this.

Comment

Team Hybrid Members/Hunnyz/Probies: As you know, we are on a different program for Motion Auto Show so please check the private forums for details or find out @ next weekend's BFGoodrich/NOS Energy Drinks/May Meeting/Hybrid Night in Dana Point/Newport Beach.

Comment

This newest email annoucement from Motion sent yesterday sounds like they have been reading our "News Thread" updates. Nice! Not to be out done by Motion, wait till I announce "some" of our facts for the show. The rest will just have to be witnessed on show day.

Comment

Team Hybrid's 1st Motion Auto Show Flyer. Post it up on FACEBOOK, Twitter and etc.

Comment

Motion Auto Show has decided to create a few more Team Hybrid Flyers with various Team Hybrid Cars from SoCal, NorCal and LV Chapter. Please choose the one you like best or all of them, and post them up on FACEBOOK, Twitter and etc.

Comment

NO HYPE - JUST THE HYBRID FACTS

- Largest SqFt. Occupied by an Import Team

- Most Registered Cars by an Import Team

- Hybrid Hunnyz will be Modeling & Representing

- All 4 Team Hybrid Chapters Members & Cars (SoCal/NorCal/SD/LV) will be Present

- ALL Team Hybrid Cars will be in Vendor and/or MFG Booths (With our Qty's & Variety of Cars coming, this is unheard of & never done before unless you count what we did last year by bring a total of 40+ cars. Innovating once again. Going to be epic)

- Team Hybrid Cars Will be in 6 Different Locations

- Team Title Sponsors (BFGoodrich Tires, NOS Energy Drinks, Meguiar's, SONY, NRG Innovations, MIZU Cooling Solutions, Savini, Clutch Masters) Backing Team Hybrid 110% @ Motion Autio Show.

Comment

Hybridz:

A message from NOS Energy Drinks I received: "You and your team were great. I appreciate all the hard work that you and your team put in @ Motion. I’m looking forward to future events."

Our results, my recap and pictures from the show will be posted up soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X