95 turbo GSR- Hello everyone.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 turbo GSR- Hello everyone.

Well thought i would introduce myself.. My name is Jerry currently out in the cen cal valley stationed in the navy and a F-18 hornet mechanic..... Seen your Team for a many of years and finally thought about reaching out to join... Ive currently had my GSR for almost 2 years and in that 2 years its constantly been under construction with minimal driving time in between doing projects LOL!! However i have done everything on this car myself in my garage including engine tuck and engine bay paint with the exception of dyno tuning. Going to post pics up however some of the finishing touches are still being taken care of this week and next but hope to have it back on the road in the next week or so. So feel free to comment on it good or bad im always open to other peoples takes on this or that. Also ill post a couple of before pics along with current ones. Thanks.

DSC01856.jpg

DSC02889.jpg

DSC02891.jpg

2011-04-03_18-35-05_903.jpg

DSC02978.jpg

not really sure why they came out so small but if you click on them will go full screen, sorry about that.

Comment

Engine bay is very clean
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thanks still working out a couple of things after having it torn apart for the full tuck..Got some finishing touch things to do in the engine bay along with finding the time to lay down the paint on my bumper and JDM ITR side skirts and also ive had a 98 rear bumper sitting in storage for a year and just havent found the time to paint it but guessing im going to have to take care of it in the next coming weeks.

Also hoping to be retuning soon running methanol injection so i can kick the boost up a little and hopefully jump into the mid 400 HP level.

Comment

Welcome to the forums and hope you are interested in being apart of this great team! Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Comment

Heres a dyno video from when it 1st got tuned. Since then had many tuning sessions and looking to push the motor some more soon with in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpO8pOGlGLg

Comment

Originally posted by gs400speed23 View Post
              Welcome to the forums and hope you are interested in being apart of this great team! Looking forward to hearing from you soon
              Def intrested and looking forward to meeting everyone in person. Also very impressed with the quality of cars from Team Hybrid you guys do great work and hope to work my way towards being a part of the Team.

Comment

Jerry: Contract signed and received today. Just waiting on your 1st month dues to be received (eta. 04/13) so you can officially begin your probationary period.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

dibs ! hes NorCal property hahahaha.

VERY SICK engine bay Jerry , self done wire tuck , or Rywire tuck?
                  Last edited by Shagon Wagon; 04-09-2011, 12:11 AM.

Comment

nice

luv black integras and like Scott, i'm diggin the clean engine bay with the purple studs on the lights and latch. Welcome to the boards Jerry

Comment

Originally posted by Shagon Wagon View Post
                      dibs ! hes NorCal property hahahaha.

VERY SICK engine bay Jerry , self done wire tuck , or Rywire tuck?
                      Thanks, got the harness from Rywire..... But the rest of the tuck i did myself including the fuel lines, relocating the prop valve and all brake lines and also laying down the engine bay paint.

Saw your WRX also... freakin sick!!

Yeah im right in the middle of Socal/ Norcal so its all good..... Hoping to get this thing out to some shows this spring/ summer....
                      Last edited by forcefed95; 04-09-2011, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                        luv black integras and like Scott, i'm diggin the clean engine bay with the purple studs on the lights and latch. Welcome to the boards Jerry
                        Thanks hopefully have this thing out on the road very soon... The vaccum grommet in between the brake master cylinder and brake booster took a crap on me so had to pull that apart yesterday and order a new grommet.... Im not mad i guess it did its job for 16 years LOL!! But after that should have this thing back on the road on a daily basis....

Appreciate all the good comments... Im always open to ways to further improve also.....

Comment

nice car and welcome to the hybrid forums

Comment

Thanks.... saw your cube.. Looks really nice also.

Comment

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome....

Im always just hanging out usually in my garage LOL!! If anyone has any questions on my car or whatever hit me up.... My email is [email protected].

Thanks again and hope to meet everyone in person in the future.

Comment

Working...
                              X