Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Perspective member

Hello all,

My name is Leo, and I;m from the Socal Area. I drive an 03 focus that I used to show with team flux, I remember team hybrid as we used to compete with one another at shows like spocom, HIN etc.. I know these shows don't go on as often as they used to but nonetheless I would like to show again since Flux is no more. I always admired you guys cuz you guys win best team in show, I think I can add to that tradition...I re designed the focus from the days of flux to present day, so check it out. I would also like to be pointed in the right direction as to joining a chapter near me, so let me know if i make the cut.. Any help would greatly be appreciated

-Leo

Team Flux Focus

Present Day Focus

welcome to the forum

Comment

Last 3 piks came out bad...ill see if I can take some better piks, those piks were off my phone and came out to small.... Thanks for the welcome, much apperciated

Comment

Welcome!
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Whales va jay jay...nice haha thankyou hopefully I can add a bit to hybrid amazing rep

Comment

Cool looking focus...

Comment

Welcome!!!

Comment

is that vented hood carbon fiber?

Comment

Originally posted by dspiel View Post
                  is that vented hood carbon fiber?

Good eye, its an evo style carbon fiber hood from vis, and I wanted to be one of the few people who paint carbon fiber, topped off with the hood stripes that say 'rs' on them to accent the focus rs body kit

Comment

welcome here!

Comment

Originally posted by Focustuner911rs View Post
                      Good eye, its an evo style carbon fiber hood from vis, and I wanted to be one of the few people who paint carbon fiber, topped off with the hood stripes that say 'rs' on them to accent the focus rs body kit
                      yea i have a painted cf hood too =)

Comment

yea not too many people paint them, i just like the clean look and not so much the racer look for a daily driver

Comment

Nothing wrong with painting it... Im thinking about painting mine also but leaving a little of the carbon weave exposed.

Comment

I thought about that alot but I always came back to painting the whole thing, go figure

Comment

Pretty cool focus man and welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X