Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Import Showoff's Nisei Week 08/13/11 - News Flash!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Showoff's Nisei Week 08/13/11 - News Flash!!!

Hybridz:

Hearing it here 1st (industry news) and also, will be announced on "The Chronicles" blog, Ken Miyoshi contacted me today and said, "NISEI WEEK - SAT AUG 13th - ITS ON! Dont call it a comeback.. we started this shit and been here for years!!!" Spread the word!

Continue respect and luv from our industry partners. More will be announced in the private forums esp. since last year Team Hybrid won Best Team Represent, Best Custom Showoff & winning the most trophies with an impressive & massive total of 12 trophies.

Import Showoff - Rockin' True JDM since 1994 and Team Hybrid - Rock'in True Import Team since 1995

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Cant wait to go to this......

Comment

lets try to repeat last years performance at Nisei

Comment

That would be a sick Hybrid shirt with that slogan on it

Comment

Comment

Hybridz:

Import Showoff, Nisei 2011 came and went once again. This was the first time in over a decade we did not bring our entire team and make it a mandatory event. As you know, Ken Miyoshi from Mainstream Productions/Import Showoff, thought that the annual celebration of the finest JDM-inspired cars in Southern Cali would end once again due to the demolishment of the parking by developers earlier in the year. When it wasn't and Ken annouced Nisei 2011 will go on, Team Hybrid had already agreed and signed onto doing different mandatory events for our team title sponsors in 2011.

Ken Miyoshi did apologize for the last mintue show annoucement and appreciated our continued support. He also understands there is an import event and/or show every weekend of this month of August as well as teams like us who are under contract obligations. Team Hybrid has a deep relationship and history with Import Showoff so showing Ken some Hybrid Luv is the least we can do either with a handful of cars or being "THE TEAM" with the most number, variety & quality of cars. Lastly, I also wanted to show my appreciation to all the Hybridz & Hunnyz that showed especially, those 9 who competed and SD Chapter Director, Scott Dean for organizing, setting up and being the point man for the show.

Here are the pictures from the event:

1. The Legendary Import Showoff:

2. Congrats to our 2 winners. SoCal Chapter, Ken's 2nd place SuperBee and SD Chapter, Dennis' 3rd WRX.

3. Our Lineup:

4. Sick New Twin-Turbo Upgrade on Dan's 350Z:

5. Hybridz & Hunnyz Representing & Hanging Out:

6. Hybrid Hunnyz, Ryan Oso:

7. Hybrid Hunkz, Fidel Garcia (Nice $500+ LV Belt):

Good times once again Hybridz and Ken Miyoshi did annouce there will be 2 more IS events later this year. 1 in OC and the other in Del Mar.

Import Showoff: Rockin' True JDM Since 1994 and Team Hybrid: Rockin' True Import Team since 1995.

Comment

Damn! Seeing this makes me want to come out of retirement! I had fun last year.

I'll clean up the car and snap some photos of the new beast!

Comment

Working...
              X