hello from the valley........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello from the valley........

Well first off let me introduce myself, My name is Mark I’m living in cen cal and I’m in the navy. I'm originally from Sarasota, FL. I was referred to you guys by one of my close buddy’s forcefed95 (Jerry). Unfortunately the navy has me moving to Italy in November for three years. Well enough about me...I'm currently on my second type r. Totaled my 2001 PY ITR the night i got married wasn't the way i had planned on my marriage to start out, so needless to say it sat for about two years and i had contemplated on selling it cause i had lost interest in repairing it so one day i came home and the wife is searching the internet for type r shells and my love for cars came back. So after a lot of research i picked up my 98 CW ITR as a stolen recovery which was pretty beat. So I’ve been rebuilding it for about three years now. As of now the car has been down since last November when i decided to ditch the jrsc for a turbo kit. Told my buddy forcefed95 what i was doing and he convinced me into repainting my engine bay and cleaning the bay up and must say it turned out nicely. So i finished the turbo build and blew the motor on the dyno and now I’m in the process of rebuilding the motor and should be done in the next couple weeks. Well just wanted to stop by and say hi and you guys have an awesome thing going and wish everyone the best. If i ever make it out here again i would be honored to be a part of this team. Here's a few pics of my car.

Thanks

Mark P.....

old type r

current type r

when i first got her

under construction

and what she looks like now

Last edited by boosted98itr; 07-09-2011, 10:40 AM.

Good stuff buddy, good to see ya on here and welcome.....

To all the members this is my good friend... We have been doing the JDM integra thing for quite some time. This guy has def helped me out more than a couple times on my build also... Pics really do this car no justice awesome in person.

Everyone should get a chance to check it out at the Motion show in August.

Comment

It's pics like this that make me miss my old ITR. 1997 ITR #43
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Thats definately a clean engine!! Ill have to check it out at Motion....Thanx for stopping by n saying hi...

Comment

Sould get the JDM Valve Cover to match that JDM front.

Comment

Thanks for the comments. Looking forward to meeting everyone at Motion.

Originally posted by Scott View Post
            Sould get the JDM Valve Cover to match that JDM front.
            I use to have one but just had to change it up.....

Comment

its awesome to see an ITR revived.. what kind of turbo u got in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                its awesome to see an ITR revived.. what kind of turbo u got in there?
                Thanks. Turbo is a Precision SC34 57trim.

Comment

This i how i get down on Type R's hahahahahahahha!!!!
                  020-2.jpg

016-3.jpg

010-2.jpg

028-3.jpg

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and 1st month dues received. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and access level. Thanks.
                    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

done!

Comment

Originally posted by forcefed95 View Post
                        This i how i get down on Type R's hahahahahahahha!!!!
                        [ATTACH]310[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]311[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]312[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]313[/ATTACH]
                        holy cow, looks like u coverted your garage into a paint booth? ... thats tight!

Comment

Originally posted by Em View Post
                          holy cow, looks like u coverted your garage into a paint booth? ... thats tight!
                          That's exactly what we did.

Comment

Sick, CW ITRs are still one of my all time favorite cars. Good to see you got out of the accident unharmed, and thank you for your duties for our country.

Welcome to the team and the forums!

Comment

Working...
                            X