Hello Team Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Team Hybrid

My name is Eric Casillas I am 26 years old and have lived in Hawthorne California my whole life. My Dad is who introduced me to cars some of my favorite baby picture are of me sitting on his lap in the divers seat I used to help my dad work on cars when I was little and growing up my dad and I kept working on cars together and when I got older he helped me fix up my CRX. I love cars, they are my passion. i had a Evo X but i blew the motor so now i have a Evo ix that working on so far i put AEM intake and down pipe and test pipe. i can wait to meet all you guys at the next show

hello and welcome, you will be hearing from Scott/James/Larry shortly. We have 2 shows this month. If you can, try to make it out to one of the shows so you can meet some of the team.

Comment

Welcome eric hope to see at the shows!!!

Comment

thank you guys when is the next show. James has email me about what i need to do once again thank you Guys

Comment

Come meet us at nisei this saturday in lil Tokyo Los Angeles. You will be given an opportunity to see how we perform in this industry.

Comment

Welcome to the forums Eric....Look forward to meeting you soon...You should definately come out this weekend..

Comment

Eric roll out to nisei hang with the team...

Comment

thank you guys yeah i will try i go in at 3am at work hope to get out by 1pm from what time does the show end

Comment

like 6ish or 7
                  I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

ok cool i will be there right after work

Comment

Eric: Contract signed and received. Just waiting on your 1st month dues to be received (eta. 08/16) so you can officially begin your probationary period.
                      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                        Eric: Contract signed and received. Just waiting on your 1st month dues to be received (eta. 08/16) so you can officially begin your probationary period.
                        ok cool thanks again James

Comment

good morning everyone can't wait for tomorrow meet u guys

Comment

Hey Eric.... call me when U arrive. 858-880-8092
                            I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

ok cool scott will do am try to knock out my work to night so i can make to the show early

Comment

Working...
                              X