Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hybrid Hunnyz - Ryan Oso

Hybrid Hunnyz - Ryan Oso

Hybridz:

Ryan Oso, Hybrid Hunnyz Model and discovered 1st by Team Hybrid.

ImportShowoff
    sweeet tattoo.. and lovely pics

Congrats Ryan Oso for shooting with Super Street Magazine. Let us all know what month and issue you will be in.

Come see our very own Hybrid Hunnyz, Ryan Oso, model and represent for Team Hybrid @ Formula Drift, Round 7 - TITLE FIGHT, Irwindale 10/08/11. She will be everywhere esp. at the Meguiar's/Clutch Master/NOS Energy Drinks Booths and NOS Rooftop VIP Lounge.

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    Congrats Ryan Oso for shooting with Super Street Magazine. Let us all know what month and issue you will be in.

I am happy to announce, our very own discovery, Ryan Oso has made December 2011 "COVER" of Super Street Magazine as well as an interview, various pictures, 1 page full layout and an event coverage picture of her @ Motion Auto Show modeling for us. We debuted her earlier this year and now, after 3-4 months later of working with us exclusively @ almost every major show/event, she is on the cover. Good job to her for trusting in us, following the Hybrid Formula, and esp. to SD Chapter Director, Scott Dean for managing her.

Once I get my hands on the entire magazine, I will release all the pictures. For now, here is the cover. Furthermore, Ryan Oso will also be @ SEMA and at various industry parties next week along with members from our team. Hybridzzz & Hunnyzzz continue to be everywhere.

Hybridz:

The Performance Auto & Sound Magazine/Motion Auto Show "COVER" Model Search Contest collage has been posted online. As you can see, one of our very own, Ryan Oso is in contention. Out of 15 models, 2 are ours.

Continue proof of the difference between being in Team Hybrid vs. not.

SEMA03
    Congrats Ryan!! Dedication & patience pays off eventually!!

RyanOso
    ahhh ty! ::blush:: love you guys lots!

Archie
    congrats again Ryan. Thanks for giving us some loving at the 360 carshow :-)

Bluex702
    Yes... Thank you and nice meeting you!