• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - SEMA 2011

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

TUESDAY, November 1 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4, 2011
    LAS VEGAS CONVENTION CENTER, LAS VEGAS, NEVADA, USA

I'm proud to announce that Team Hybrid will not only have 1 but minimum 7 cars in booths and feature spots this year. Not only can we perform during the regular show season w/ Mainstream, SpoCom, Motion, Formula D & etc., we can also perform consistently @ the industry level.

If you are going, please visit:

1. Robert Green's xB featured by Manley.
    2. Greg Villanueva's WRX featured by Manley.
    3. Mike Passarge's Pontiac G8GT in ARC Booth.
    4. Tom Milroy's WRX Wagon featured by Manley.
    5. Allan Mortel's S2K featured by Manley.
    6. Keoni Viernes's EVO IX featured by Manley.
    7. David Chen's Porche 911tt featured by Beyond Motoring.

If you have any questions regarding Team Hybrid, would like to join or sponsor the team, you can visit our co-leader and/or chapter director at:

1. Robert Chew, Co-Leader, working @ the Falken booth.
    2. Archie Concon, LV Chapter Director with Manley.
    3. James Lin, Founder/President @ Scion/NRG/Meguiar's booth.
    4. Scott Dean, SD Chapter Director with Manley.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Hi Guys,

My car is also at SEMA as a featured car right outside of the entrance along w/ a few older ex-hybrid guys like David Huang/Dean Cambe.

Would love to chit chat with any current/past hybrid members if you are at SEMA. I"ll be there Wed Night - Fri. Txt me if you are near 818 720 9946.

Here are a few pics from roll in. My car is the 911tt, Dean has the GTR and Huang has the Top Secret 911.

See ya at the show!

- David Chen

Comment

Yep... I think most of us are familiary with Dean's GTR and DH's Prosche. DId he paint it or wrap it?
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

He painted it and then during roll in a Monster Truck rolled into the fender... there is now about a 5" crack running down the drivers side fender... very bad luck.

Comment

That sux. Is Monster Truck guy going to pay for it?
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Post #1 updated.

Comment

Stretch & Poke said, "Wow, lots of action from Team Hybrid! This crew has been around since the 90s! Also see some love for our WFC brothers!"

http://www.stretchandpoke.com/?p=1570

I will post my pictures when I get the chance as well as the SEMA VIP parties Hybridz attended.

Comment

Our S2K built by Allan Mortel which is 1 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Comment

Our WRX Wagon built by Tom Milroy which is 2 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Comment

Our EVO IX built by Keoni Viernes which is 3 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Comment

Our Scion xB built by Robert Green which is 4 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Comment

Our Pontiac G8 built by Mike Passarge which is 5 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Comment

Our WRX built by Greg V. which is 6 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Comment

Our Porche 911tt built by David Chen which is 7 of 7 Team Hybrid cars at SEMA 2011.

Great work everyone esp. Chapter Director, Archie for arranging everything, getting all the cars situated/featured, placing all the correct decals and etc. Last but not least, all the LV Chapter Hybridz who showed all 4 days and who I mentioned in all the above posts. Keep building them Hybrid Quality cars. Next year is looking like another standard setting and very innovative year for us.

Comment

Working...
                            X