Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good job Larry!
    what happened to the cube?
    Larry or anyone going tomorrow, please go find Cliff and introduce who you are and he's expeting you guys. Good luck and have fun. I was suppose to comedown there tomorrow with my tuners race car but we didn't finish it on time!

Comment

I just hope some of these guys show up. I believe in them! Unfortunately most people work and are busy, for example myself have to work.. But I tried to coordinate it anyways

Comment

so hows the show so far? and who showed up?

Comment

I end up not going...drizzling at my area this morning and cloudy like a tornado about to hit lol.

Comment

Archie we tried down Here but the weather is not on our side unfortunately..

Comment

Yep...officially pouring at my house

Comment

no worries guys. we tried. I know they still went and had a show even though the weather wasn't so great. i was told it shower a little at the event but still went with it. Oh well, no big deal! maybe next time lol.

Comment

We are listed on the website as the team winners in 2011 and 2010. Good luck LV Hybridz repeating this same success this coming weekend on 12/03 in LV.

http://www.importfaceoff.net/las_vegas.htm
                  "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Working...
                  X