X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Import Tuner "Cover" February 2012 Issue - G35

Hybridz:

Import Tuner "Cover" February 2012 Issue! Hybrid History in the making.

Congratulations to NorCal Chapter's Kris Yu's 2004 Infinit Turbo-Widebody G35 in a 6 page COVER feature in Import Tuner Magazine February 2012 issue, pgs 022-027.

Title of Article - "Never Bored. This is the Result of One Man's Automotive Add."

This is a special "behind the final editing" version release from the editor to me so something different than what you see me post up once the article prints.

2012 is not even here yet and we are starting the year like I have been saying with a huge exclamation mark. Leading by example by continuing to set the standard on how an overall best import team should perform year in and year out not just @ shows, but in all aspects of this hobbie esp. at the industry level. Furthermore, this is back to back Import Tuner full feature articles (Dec. 2011 & Jan/Feb 2012) and almost 17 years later still making Covers. Fate working in our favor once again and will continue to esp. since another on slaught of 2012 domestic and international magazines articles from all over the world are coming to a newstands near you. Team Hybrid - Worldwide!

Kris, thanks for the shout out in the gratitude section on pg. 027 to the Team Hybrid Family, Hybrid Hunnyz, NorCal Chapter Director: Joe and I. Especially thankful as well to the props you gave not only to your girl, friends, individual sponsors, but to our team title sponsors, Meguiar's and NOS Energy Drinks!
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Got my published copy today which also includes a 2012 calendar of 12 of the finest of models. Go get yours today not only to support our fellow NorCal Hybrid Probie, Kris but also, Import Tuner.

Lastly, a message from Meguiar's today after seeing this COVER article which said, "LOVE the love for Meguiar's! Front and center! Thanks again Guys....."

Comment

Since it is now public knowledge that Mishimoto is our newest team title sponsor, they have announced the following on their PRESS blog/website as well as the fact that we are also their newest sponsored team.

You can find it here: http://www.mishimoto.com/press-impor...-feb-2012.html.

Comment

Sick car and build! Congrats Kris! Job well done!

Comment

congrats Kris love the car good job

Comment

Here are some un-published and un-released G35 pictures from our COVER Import Tuner photoshoot. Beautiful pictures of this very beautifully built car.

Good job once again to Kris and esp. Joe and NorCal Chapter. What a way to start off the new year!

Comment

Working...
            X