5 speed lexus sc300 black/tan clean title for sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5 speed lexus sc300 black/tan clean title for sale

Thought that I would post up here before I aggressively post it on the Lexus Forums then it'll be gone quick. Thinking of selling my "beater" 95 SC300 5 speed. 5 speeds are very hard to find. Here is a list of the mods on the car. I will post pictures later, but I am sure some of you already seen this car before? I just posted up a picture I had from my cell phone.

-1995 Lexus SC300 Clean Title 149,xxx? Miles? something like that I need to check on this and update but I believe its around there, I haven't driven the car as I am now driving around the GS
    -19in Wheels (Currently on Volk Racing GT-C but will probably swap out to another set of 19")
    -Tein Coilovers
    -Supra Front Brake Kit
    -Authentic JIC BodyKit (Front bumper, sides and rear lip)
    -OEM 99 trunk spoiler
    -Painted Mercedes Black by Autowerks
    -TRD Short Shifter
    -97 Fog lights, Grill and rear tail lights
    -HID Kit
    -Options, Sunroof, power windows doors locks etc.

-Will throw in whatever stock parts I have lying around also, stock suspension, etc.

These are what I know off the top of my head of whats on the car. Its a great car. Just changed the oil, brakes etc. AC blows cold etc.

Known issues are the following
    -CD Changer doesnt work (didnt really bother me, I would recommend changing up the system anyhow!)
    -Front seats have minor rips (Not a huge deal)

Email me at [email protected] for SERIOUS inquiries.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by ENDLESS JZS160; 03-06-2012, 01:59 AM.

Picture of the back
    Attached Files

Comment

Willing to sell with NO rims also to trim the price as I have a buyer for the wheels. Asking 7k no wheels. Also I just smogged it last week and paid the registration so its good until April 2013!

Comment

Pending sale...You guys missed out!

Comment

Sold

Comment

Working...
          X