Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hybrid Hunnyz - Melissa Riso

Hybridz:

Melissa Riso is the newest addition to our Hunnyz lineup. I will introduce her to all of you @ her debut w/ Team Hybrid @ Motion Auto Show, Long Beach @ the Team Hybrid/Mishimoto Booth on Sunday, 05/20/12. Continuing to set our Hybrid Hunnyz quality standards high and working with some of the finest models in our import industry first.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Come visit Melissa Riso @ the Team Hybrid Booth @ the Motion Auto Show, May 20, Sunday @ the Long Beach Convention Center. She will be with Team Hybrid as the spokes model as well as handing out and signing autographed pictures of herself.

Comment

As witnessed @ Motion Auto Show 2012, Hybrid Hunnyz, Melissa Riso (past & present) luv their Team Hybrid boyz. Wait till you guys see the next lineup of Hybrid Hunnyz being brewed and will be making their debut soon!

Comment

I have heard numerous reviews and comments about Melissa Riso from Motion Auto Show 2012. She could be and maybe the most beautiful and sexiest import model there.

Comment

she was hot lol

Comment

Yea, I have a picture of her hanging in my garage.

Comment

More pictures of one of our newest, highly demanded Hybrid Hunnyz in one of our newest standard setting BEBE outfits.

Comment

that last shot is money .... lol

Comment

guys don't mean to still the thread, but I had no idea the Z WA a Hybrid car? and this model was also Rep team Hybrid and the sponsor. I saw them at WekFest, dope!

Comment

Mel on IT Mag http://www.importtuner.com/models/im...sa_riso_model/

Comment

Melissa Riso @ E3: Electronic Entertainment Expo) on June 4-7, 2012 at the Los Angeles Convention Center in the Tekken Booth showing Hybrid Luv.

Comment

Definitely DIGGIN that look !!

Comment

I love it!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X