Allow me to Introduce Myself

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Allow me to Introduce Myself

Allow me to introduce myself, my names Azriel Garcia. I am currently a 21 year old full time college student at Cal State Fullerton. I am double majoring in computer and electrical engineering. I currently work at soCal Edison as a software developer. I drive an AE 86. I have already been accepted to show at WekFest on June 2 in long beach but I'm still contemplating going or not. The reason I am trying to join is because after attending numerous amounts of shows Team Hybrid really sets the bar. You guys have a variety of cars and always seem to show in high numbers. I am also eager to learn from experience people who have been in the car scene much longer then I have. I look forward to your guys replies.
    Attached Files

Scott: Contract signed and dues received yesterday. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome to the team! Looking forward to meeting you

Comment

Welcome to the Team can't wait to meet u at the next meeting

Comment

All set. Welcome!
          I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

welcome

Comment

Csuf! :d

Comment

Welcome

Comment

nice ride welcome

Comment

damn that thing is clean

Comment

Originally posted by AZRIEL View Post
                        Allow me to introduce myself, my names Azriel Garcia. I am currently a 21 year old full time college student at Cal State Fullerton. I am double majoring in computer and electrical engineering. I currently work at soCal Edison as a software developer. I drive an AE 86. I have already been accepted to show at WekFest on June 2 in long beach but I'm still contemplating going or not. The reason I am trying to join is because after attending numerous amounts of shows Team Hybrid really sets the bar. You guys have a variety of cars and always seem to show in high numbers. I am also eager to learn from experience people who have been in the car scene much longer then I have. I look forward to your guys replies.
                        welcome!

not sure if you saw my ride at WekFest LBC, silver MR2

Comment

Loving the 86!!! HI plates???

Comment

Working...
                          X