Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Front Page Updates

Jesse
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott View Post
    One of the pics of Lillian is upside down...
    Scott I don't see it?

Hybridz, Friends & Guests:

Team Hybrid attends and competes at IFO, Las Vegas on 12/02/12 in event coverage update. We also took home 10 trophies and won the Best Team Overall Quality which solidfies us as the 2012 IFO Best Team Overall Quality Points winner.

http://www.teamhybrid.com/main/event...egas-12-2-2012

Jesse
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerimar View Post
    Scott I don't see it?
    Found it,fixed the issue

Jesse
    to all Hybrid members, I have been working on getting all current members profiles online.

www.teamhybrid.com/members

This is a rough draft, but if I can get all to see this page and click on, say James, or Archie "See profile" button, I would like that I can get this profile with the same standards.

Also if I don't have extra pics of your ride, please email then to me jesse@teamhybrid.com

I will be including all images of your rides.

Thanks

Webmaster, Team Hybrid

Keep up the excellent work Jesse:

When you get the chance, please let the team and public know what you recently updated. I see LOTS of website updates in the last 30 days. Appreciate your continue and consistent work ethic.

Jesse
    Team I have updates events dating back to January, new featured car and model for April, and all the media hype we have been receiving in that last several months.

check them out.

P.S. if you have an event with images, please forward to Jesse@teamHybrid.com. I like to post ASAP so our sponsors, fans can see what we have been doing.

cheers

dspiel
    great job jesse

Jesse
    Quote Originally Posted by dspiel View Post
    great job jesse
    Thanks, means a bunch coming from you