Might be heading to So Cal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might be heading to So Cal

My lil sister is turning 21. so the fam and i will be heading over there this weekend. any Hybrid members around the area of Temecula or murrietta? that's where we would be. if so, hit me up and we could meet, greet and eat.

Yoshi

Originally posted by Te37_Yoshi View Post
    My lil sister is turning 21. so the fam and i will be heading over there this weekend. any Hybrid members around the area of Temecula or murrietta? that's where we would be. if so, hit me up and we could meet, greet and eat.

Yoshi
    shoot the only person close to that area is Scott.

I am about 88 miles

Comment

I live about 35-40 mins south of Temecula.
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott View Post
        I live about 35-40 mins south of Temecula.
        Yo Scott, so would that be Escondido. my lil sis says she might wanna hit up Diego for some drinks. i'll find out more when i get to Murrietta. I'll Pm you my Cell

YOshi

Comment

Just a little bit south of Esco. I'm in Scripps Ranch. Drinks in Diego no problem!!

Comment

21 how fun!

Comment

Ill be at NAS North Island in San Diego Sep 21 to 23. Will be going to Sea World and beach while in SD. If anyone is free or any type of meet let me know. Thanks!

Comment

I have a Bday to attend Saturday 22nd in the afternoon. Other then that I think I am pretty free all weekend.

Comment

Ok cool. Doing Sea World during the day. Maybe meet up for dinner or something in the evening. I won't make it out to SD until 8 to 9pm on the 21st.

Comment

Originally posted by Newman View Post
                    Ok cool. Doing Sea World during the day. Maybe meet up for dinner or something in the evening. I won't make it out to SD until 8 to 9pm on the 21st.
                    sounds hella fun! wish i could link up but im sure i'll see you around vegas

Comment

Working...
                    X