Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound "Special Edition COVER" Oct. 2012 - EVO IX

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Team Hybrid - Performance Auto & Sound "Special Edition COVER" Oct. 2012 - EVO IX

Hybridz:

Congratulations to LV Chapter's Keonie Viernes' Tangelo-Voltex-Widebody-Turbo EVO IX for being selected and published in a 3 page full feature in Performance Auto & Sound Magazine's "Special Edition COVER" October 2012 issue, pgs. 120-124. Lastly, this also makes it a total of 5 Team Hybrid Covers this year and with more to come!

Title of Article: Straight Shooter

PAS quote #1, "Getting linked up with the members of Team Hybrid car club convinced him to take his vision to the next level and build a “show and go” beast."

PAS quote #2, "Though his project isn’t near completion, a humble Keoni credits this build to his sponsors and the other members of Team Hybrid for helping him get through this long process. By the time you're reading this, there's little doubt he’ll have racked up double-digit trophies with many more to come."

Sponsors and Hybrid Luv: Team Hybrid, BFGoodrich, Meguiar’s, Mishimoto, Sony, Clutch Masters, NOS Energy Drink, Energy Suspension, K&N, Pacific Custom Paint, Chris Walls, Grafix Impact, Gene’s Auto Sport, Evasive Motorsport.

"May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Congrats again bud.

Comment

Well done!

Comment

I received mine in the mail. Great article!

Comment

I just want to thanks team hybrid, James Lin, Archie, Robert, and all of our team sponsors for making everything happen...

Comment

great job Keoni, Team Hybrid and our Sponsors

Comment

Congrats bro!!!

Comment

Hybridz:

Tangelo EVO IX on BFGoodrich FB today. Please Like and/or post up a postive comment to support our fellow teamate. 471 Likes and counting.

Keoni was a rising super star a couple years ago and now, he is a bonified super star esp. in the EVO world.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

Comment

Wooo and James even got my comment in there... lol.

Once I can get the pics xferred over to my computer and some time this weekend I'll post up some pics from the Keesler AFB show I was in.

Comment

680 Likes and counting.

Comment

I am sorry, but EL OH EL at D.J Sorensen's comment. What exactly is "no go" to him? 400 whp is clearly not enough go for a car. DERP. The most retarded comment i have ever seen.

Haters gone hate.

Keep doing your thang boss. You're at 8 magazine features WITHIN a YEAR so far, I am pretty sure it definitely means something.

/rant (Don't know why i let that bother me, LOL, you can delete this comment if you would like. )

But,

I am going back to bed.
                      Last edited by regwaslike; 10-08-2012, 11:08 AM.

Comment

I saw that too. Which is why i replied in the comments. 450whp....I'd like to see what that dude is pushing....
                        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Sweet, this is great

Comment

Just posted up about 3 hours ago on Mishimoto FB, "Better have your Ray-Bans on when Team Hybrid pops the hood on their EVO 9!" Our EVO IX built by Keoni is sure making the rounds.

141 Likes and counting!

Comment

Mishimoto forgot to add "ray-bans polorized" lol, not just a regular ray-bans lense lol

Comment

Working...
                              X