Crossing over to Hybrid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crossing over to Hybrid

Whats up hybrid. Most of you in the Vegas chapter i already know, but for those who don't know me yet, I'm Jerred and I have an RHD Supra. Ive been a member of TWCompetition for 5+ years. I recently left them for reasons I'd rather not discuss on the internet. I'm interested in possibly becoming a member of Hybrid. Would like to give it a test drive and see how things go.

I'll post a few pictures of my build as well as current pictures. I'm coming from the east coast, Pennsylvania, where I grew up and began my build on this supra in 2007. I've been showing in the scene since 2002 when I built a Mitsubishi eclipse gst, then onto an 03 350z in 2004. I sold my z and began my build in 2007 on my supra, and two main goals in this car is to be one of the top dominant Toyota's in the country as well as be a featured cover car in a magazine. Hope to get to know all of you a lot better especially during SEMA week. Look for my car at SEMA, it will be a different color as well as widebodied. Its currently being worked on by Tom at Spring Mtn Auto body. I will be the first and only supra in the united states with this widebody.

Looks great got to drive my buddies 97 TT for a few months since he lost his license. Great and fun cars to drive and look forward to seeing the completed work!

Comment

Can't wait to see it.. Where's your car going to be at in sema?

Comment

Welcome Jerred. Hope to meet you soon, and I'm looking forward to seeing the latest improvements!
        I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

My car is a featured vehicle at sema sponsored by manley performance. My first time to sema as well. Pretty excited to see the kit, Tom has really impressed me with the work that I've seen so far on my car. Pretty much spot on as far as what I wanted and he hasn't forgot anything that I've told him. Doing a lot of customizing of the kit to make it work with my current front and rear bumpers. Should look sick and i can't wait to see it later this week.

Comment

I'm sure this team will exceed your expectation. Good luck

Comment

welcome to the forum

Comment

Welcome to the forms

Comment

Jerred: 1st month (Oct) as well as the advance of Nov and Dec. dues received today. Please get in your contract filled, signed and emailed back to me to complete the process.
                  "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Jerred Welcome, and can I say HOLLY SNIKEY!!!! RHD!!!!

I had the privilege to drive my friends RHD MR2 last year before he sold it, and I must say NOT EASY to make left turns

Comment

Originally posted by Zerimar View Post
                      Jerred Welcome, and can I say HOLLY SNIKEY!!!! RHD!!!!

I had the privilege to drive my friends RHD MR2 last year before he sold it, and I must say NOT EASY to make left turns

LOL
                      It aint bad at all... normal daily driving is simple for me at this point. The only time I really have a problem with being RHD is while trying to pass on a 2-lane road. Trying to see if anythings coming before pulling in the suicide lane to pass.... Its rough driving to Phoenix going through the mountains after Kingman. Sometimes it gets rough with merging onto the freeway but you get used to it.

Comment

Welcome to the forums and team.... Love the Supra!! Super Bad Ass!!

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received today. Please change his SN (LV Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
                          "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Damn Vegas is growing fast!

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                              Scott: Contract signed and dues received today. Please change his SN (LV Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
                              Done!

Welcome!!!
                              I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Working...
                              X