Back at it! Hopefully for good ;)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back at it! Hopefully for good ;)

What up everyone! I'm Aaron Gallardy, been around for awhile but work lately has kept me away from the Show Scene.. Most know me from my ap2 s2000, 31 sets of wheels in 1 year.. Somewhat of a wheel aficionado, aggressive camber and prime fitment is my game.. Had a few other crazy cars lately, my fitted is350, my show custom audi S4, and my new prize, my 1993 Right hand Drive Toyota Supra. I plan on going all out for the Supra, incorporating all of my style into one car, there's only a handful of real Japanese market Supras in the US, one of which is already in Hybrid haha ill be at the meeting on Saturday so hope to meet some fresh faces! Thanks!

Last edited by Driver1; 05-02-2013, 04:16 PM.

Welcome back.

Comment

Welcome, hope you can display with us at Extreme Autofest next week, May 11.

the Las Vegas RHD Supra will be there, would be great to have two at the event and make a big entrance.

Let me know, I am the coordinator for this event.

Comment

Welcome back

Comment

Thanks everyone!

Comment

welcome back homie

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received this past weekend. Please change his SN (LV Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
              "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Aaron, you are all set. You have probationary member access again and your SN has changed as well. In 2-3 months, follow up with Jesse to add your name to our website. This goes for all the new people as well.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Welcome Back...

Comment

Working...
                  X