New Guy from Vegas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Guy from Vegas

How's it going guys? My names Kyle, I am a heavy equipment operator in the united states air force.

#1. I am interested in being a part of Team Hybrid because of the commitment and dedication that the members have for their cars and the reputation for having some of the cleanest cars around.

#2. I currently drive a 2009 Cobalt SS Sedan TC, Chevy only made the Turbo sedan for 1 year. I plan on getting repainted or vinyl wrapped here soon, also want to build my motor and run a bigger turbo.

Kyle

My cars mods are:

K&N Short Ram Intake
    Varrstoen ES2 18x9.5 Custom Drilled Wheels
    Treadstone MAF Relocate Kit
    Dejon Upper/Lower Charge Piping
    HKS SSQ Blow off valve
    Bad-Mab 3" Downpipe
    Pedder Coilovers
    ZZP Front Mount Intercooler
    Tuned on E47 @24psi, haven't been able to Dyno yet but similiar
    Setups ran 360whp/420ftlbs of Torque.
    Last edited by Boosted702; 05-06-2013, 06:21 PM. Reason: Pictures didn't work

Welcome Kyle. We have some members here who are in the air force. I did 5.5 as computer manager aka commanders bitch/sexitary lol.
    Hope to see you on our next meeting.

Comment

Welcome. I'm getting out of AF may 31. I'm about to get my truck fully wrapped in the next month. What color are you thinking of doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
        Welcome Kyle. We have some members here who are in the air force. I did 5.5 as computer manager aka commanders bitch/sexitary lol.
        Hope to see you on our next meeting.
        Haha nice! I don't think I would have the patience for that job haha, but for sure man I can't wait to meet up with you guys

Comment

Originally posted by Newman View Post
          Welcome. I'm getting out of AF may 31. I'm about to get my truck fully wrapped in the next month. What color are you thinking of doing?
          Nice, I have a year left but I probably will re enlist..... I will probably just keep my car white, might try a pearl white instead of the summit white I got now.

Comment

Go with white plasti dip with pearlizer then add a matte clear. In the dark its matte but in the it shines. Just a suggestion.

Comment

Welcome

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

welcome to the forum buddy

Comment

Welcome bud... im in the AF too... i absolutely hate it and im getting out asap lol
                      my hybrid family has definately helped me get through some tough times.

Comment

Originally posted by Suprajerred View Post
                        Welcome bud... im in the AF too... i absolutely hate it and im getting out asap lol
                        my hybrid family has definately helped me get through some tough times.
                        Thanks man, Yah the AF hasn't been to bad to me so far. Just lots of BS haha. But I definitelt can't wait to have some new people to kick it with in the car scene!

Comment

Welcome :-)

Comment

Welcome man!

Comment

Good to see another LNF. I'm stationed up at Creech but am PCSing to Lackland at the end of the month. I cross trained into 1B4x1

Good luck w/ the build and welcome!

Comment

Working...
                              X