Thanks Team Hybrid!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Team Hybrid!!!!

Finally found a team!!!! My name is Sean Sheppard I am a computer systems networking student. I moved back here from Atlanta two years ago. One of my main reasons for moving back here was the car culture in the California Las Vegas area. It has always been a goal of mine to be part of a serious car club or culture, and I have found it!!! I just met Jessie at the Extreme Autofest. Real cool dude, and gave me a great idea of what Team Hybrid is all about. I drive a 2010 Nissan Maxima with mods and adding more. here are some pics!!!!

A little about me I am currently attend school at ITT technical Institute. I currently have my Computer Networking Associates degree and I am pursuing my Bachelors degree in Information Security. I also attend The Cisco Networking Academy, and about to attain my CCENT certification in June. This is what I have been up to for the past few years just working on my ride, my education, and happy to be part of the team!!

Here is the list of mods I have done so far:
    K&N Typhoon Intake
    Stillen light weight pulley system
    Racingline strut brace powdercoated Crimson Black
    Racingline battery tie down powdercoated Crimson Black
    E&G Classics heavy mesh grille powdercoated Crimson Black
    HID fog lamps and headlights
    Custom halo lighting
    Nissan ground lighting
    Hyper White LED lighting kit
    Racingline y pipe
    Racingline sway bar
    BC coilover system
    Stillen catback exhaust system
    Stillen big brake kit
    McGard purple spline lug nuts
    Lorenzo wheels
    My future mods I am going to have before July are:
    Stillen front lip
    Install my CXJ performance spacers
    Last edited by shep1sean; 05-14-2013, 12:41 PM.

Scott: Contract signed and dues received yesterday. Please change his SN (SD Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
    "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

done
      I go to the gym so I can look good naked.

Comment

Welcome Sean!

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
          Welcome Sean!
          Thanks for having me guys!!!!!!!

Comment

welcome to the team bro!

Comment

hey sean met you at auto extreme your a cool cat !!!! man glad to see you with the team...

Comment

Yeah bro. I remember you and your clean ride. All you guys seemed really cool. I wanted to just come chill with you guys off the top! Glad to be on the team!!! What up Te37 Yoshi thanks bro!!!
                Last edited by shep1sean; 05-15-2013, 08:32 PM.

Comment

woke up this morning and put that product on my wheels and blessed the ride with that Hybrid art!!!

Comment

nice... welcome to the team

Comment

Thanks!!!! Glad to be down with the team... Hey something Mike said at the meet and greet. he said has been knowing about Team Hybrid since he was a little kid, Then he said his lady said if your gonna join a car club you might as well do it right. That open my eyes as to what I was doing.. I feel privileged bro!!!!
                      Last edited by shep1sean; 05-28-2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by shep1sean View Post
                        Thanks!!!! Glad to be down with the team... Hey something Mike said at the meet and greet. he said has been knowing about Team Hybrid since he was a little kid, Then he said his lady said if your gonna join a car club you might as well do it right. That open my eyes as to what I was doing.. I feel privileged bro!!!!
                        eat, breath the Hybrid method, be humble and stick with the program and great things happen.

glad you are part of it

Comment

No doubt brother Jessie!!! I enjoyed hanging out. All the dudes are "G"... I can already feel the respect when you roll with a club like this.. More than anything street cred, or respect. I love it.. Thats what im down for!!
                          Last edited by shep1sean; 05-29-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Welcome to the team bud. Clean ride.

Comment

nice bro welcome

Comment

Working...
                              X