Prospective member

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prospective member

Team Hybrid, my name is Tony Molina, I am a 33 year old veteran and proud owner of a 2013 k5 aka kia Optima. Before joining the military in 2003, I was big into competing in car shows and making major modifications to my cars. Then for six years i was MIA from the car scene. Since March 2009, I've ran solo, I have been going to car shows and seen a couple of teams that I had competed against in the past and slowly I've thought about coming back to a team with something original . On Saturday the 11th of May 2013, at extreme auto feast, I saw an old friend of mine that is part of Team Hybrid I know his style and he's very humble and wouldn't be a part of just any team and I know that I would be a great addition to Team Hybrid because like my friend, I bring an extensive background in cars, education/professionalism and a team work mentality that will benefit both the team members and I.

As far as I can remember, I have worked on cars and diesel trucks. My fathers knowledge of trouble shooting and fixing cars to stand out and be original was passed on to me. Along with the discipline of maintaining a car clean 24/7 no matter the environment.

My discipline does not stop there though , I am attending Los Angeles Trade Tech College where I am doing my pre-requisites for a degree in business. I am also working on two certificates, one in diesel tech and the other in welding. I have worked as an investigator and close to law enforcement for over 12 years. Now I work on cars from my house and I do mobile detailing.

My last but most important attribute is the mentality of family/teamwork I know and understand that the chemistry a team must have is like family. Helping others grow and extending a helping hand to those in need. Being able to stand out and be the best and maintaining a humble character Is what was taught to do since i was small and drilled into me in the military.

Being part of an elite team such as Team Hybrid means a lot of dedication, hard work and the hunger better your car and yourself on a professional level without forgetting where you come from and started. These are the qualities that make a team stand out over other teams. These are all the qualities that are important to me in a team because they are same qualities i hold myself to. This is why I know Team Hybrid and I are a perfect fit for one another.

Unfadable style

Modifications :
    -35% tint all the way around.
    -Switched out interior lights to white LED lights including truck, license plate and reverse lights.
    -Switched out rear bumper reflectors to running lights.
    -Lowered on ark springs.
    -De-badged and re-badged with K emblems
    -6k HID kit headlights and fog lights
    -White switchback turning front lights to match 6k HID kit best I could.

Short term modification:
    -Throwdown racing 6 point
    -DRLs
    -LED tail lights
    -SX front and rear bumper covers.
    -20x10" rear wheels and 19x9" front wheels.

[/B]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Unfadable style; 05-14-2013, 05:50 PM.

Welcome Tony!

BTW to post image. please use a free website service such as FLICKR or PHOTOBUCKET.

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received yesterday. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
      "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

welcome!!!!

Comment

Yes I've been trying but its not working. I can only upload one pic.

Comment

Welcome in

Comment

welcome Bro good to see u on here

Comment

welcome bro

Comment

is he still active??

Comment

Originally posted by greenveloster View Post
                    is he still active??
                    No, he is not active

Comment

damn kevin on a mission all the threads bumped are by him LOL

Comment

Originally posted by project jayden View Post
                        damn kevin on a mission all the threads bumped are by him LOL
                        yup gotta check up on all the newbies

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                          No, he is not active
                          ok thanks jesse

Comment

Working...
                          X