Probationary Member: Project Jayden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Probationary Member: Project Jayden

What's up guys! My name is Jay and i work for ShopSFM the aftermarket performance sales side of Vertical Doors INC as their web guy / photographer. (So yeah if you guys need hook ups on parts i definitely try and help..taxes suck though) I own a 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8. I'm an old school dude and I've always had love & respect for the "Hybrid" name and it's builds. So much so that back in 2004 when i was going to college in the Philippines i actually started a Drag race team (mostly mopeds since that's the mode of transportation over there) and went by the name Team Hybrid LOL. Team Hybrid has always been on the top of my list of teams to join but never felt my ride to be good enough since most of the rides i see at shows are pristine/full blown show cars and i actually drive mine 80 miles a day. Hopefully i'll be able to get a paint job or another vinyl wrap done so i can be a little closer to your guys' level. Thanks for the warm welcome and hope to see most of you at Spocom/HIN

my bike back in the day LOL

Project Jayden:

Performance/Engine Dressup: R2C Intake in black nickel, Non stop tuning crank pulley, Non stop tuning water pump pulley, Non stop tuning alternator pulley, Cusco radiator cap, Samco Sport radiator hoses in Urban Camo, SickSpeed Purple Oil Cap, Carbon intake snorkel, RRM carbon Fuse Box Cover, CNT Racing Ver.3 catback exhaust, Ark Performance Down Pipes, Ark Performance H-pipe Resonator, Grimmspeed Upper and lower manifold porting with Black Ceramic Coating.

Interior Modifications: Aero Designs Acsis Seats w/ fiberglass backing, Carbon Cluster shade, Carbon Shift surround, Carbon Center console, Carbon Center arm rest, Custom Flossy Shift knob, JP Lighting Stage 3 Interior Leds, Custom Gauge Pod, Prosport Evo Series: Oil temperature, Oil Pressure and Water Temp gauges, Black Suede A pillars, Black Suede Headliner, Red Suede Door Inserts

Exterior Modifications: Precision Dynamix vehicle wrap Matte metallic Dark Red, VIS AMS Carbon Fiber Vented Hood, Ark CFX- Carbon Fiber Grill, VIS Carbon Fiber Fog light bezels, VIS racing OEM Carbon Fiber Trunk, Drag Chromoly Neochrome lug nuts, M&S Type B Front Lip Kit, 20% tint all around, NRG carbon fiber license plate frame, GC Tuner KDM Clear Corner Lenses, Vertical Doors INC kit, RMR carbon fiber rear diffuser, Sick Speed Carbon Fiber Tire Valve Caps, BBM Trunk Spoiler, Custom Dual projector retrofit with bi-xenon light output Dual Angel eyes and Flat black painted Bezel, Flat black painted tail light bezels with dual led angel eyes.

Tires Wheels Suspension and Brakes: DGR Coilovers, Stoptech Posiquiets, R1 Concepts double drilled and slotted rotors, 20" Work Gnosis GS2's 20x9 +16 and the rears are 20x10.5 +19, Cusco Front Strut Bar, Continental ExtremeContact DWS 225/35R20 & 255/35R20

Audio, Video, and Technology: Ralco Short Shifter, TIC shifter Bushings, CDT Audio COM-6 6.5" mid woofers, CDT Audio EX-470 24dB 2-way crossover, CDT Audio TW-25 1" silk tweeter, CDT Audio COX-622 6.5" Coaxial rear fill speaker, Pioneer AVH - 3200BT Headunit, Dual Arc Audio Foose Edition FD 10's, Cadence ZRS amp, and Zenclosure's Subwoofer Box

Special Thanks and Sponsors: Vertical Doors INC, GCTuner, Non Stop Tuning, Sickspeed, 310 Tuner, Adkin Performance, Magnaflow, Vis Racing, Cusco, Five:Ad, 1 off carbon, Samco, Prosport gauges, Grimmspeed, Continental Tire, Amsoil, R1 Concepts, Ark Performance, CNT Racing, R2C Racing, Non Stop Tuning, Sickspeed, DGR Suspension

Awards: 2011 Extreme Autofest Remix Edition 1st place "Best Hyundai", 2011 Extreme Autofest: 2nd Place "Best Hyundai" 2011 Best of the West III "Best Hyundai", Hot Import Nights Pomona: "Best Hyundai", Import Face Off "Best Import - Other", Extreme AutoFest: 1st Place "Best KDM"

SEMA: 2010 Aem Feature Vehicle, 2011 Vertical Doors Inc Feature vehicle, 2012 Redline Wheels Booth Vehicle

Welcome to the team ser.

Comment

Naka wrap din ba door jambs mo ser?

Comment

Originally posted by Archie View Post
        Welcome to the team ser.
        Naka wrap din ba door jambs mo ser?
        thanks bro! The striker area is wrapped but not the door jambs I can understand a little tagalog but i know more bisaya than anything LOL

Comment

can the mods move this over? I don't know how the hell this got into the carshow discussion area LOL Thanks!

Comment

Welcome!

Comment

So glad to see you here jay, now get Kevin and Randell on board.

Welcome brother

Comment

Scott: Contract signed and dues received yesterday. Please change his SN (SoCal Chapter Probie) and probie forum access level. Thanks.
                "May our legendary tradition continue making history..."

Comment

Originally posted by project jayden View Post
                  thanks bro! The striker area is wrapped but not the door jambs I can understand a little tagalog but i know more bisaya than anything LOL
                  Ahh ok. I thought the jambs were wrapped too. It looked wrapped on the pics.

Bisaya diay ka bai, Asa sa visaya? Taga bohol ko. Panglibakon nato ni sila lol

Comment

welcome

Comment

Originally posted by Bluex702 View Post
                      Welcome!
                      Originally posted by dspiel View Post
                      welcome
                      Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Originally posted by Jesse View Post
                      So glad to see you here jay, now get Kevin and Randell on board.

Welcome brother
                      Thanks Jesse! Great talking to you and thanks for getting to my emails fast. Kevin and Randall are on board. They are just waiting to hear back i guess LOL

Ahh ok. I thought the jambs were wrapped too. It looked wrapped on the pics.

Bisaya diay ka bai, Asa sa visaya? Taga bohol ko. Panglibakon nato ni sila lol
                      Bisdak kaayo bai! haha ga eskwela ko sa silliman (college lang). naka stay ko sa dumaguete (negros oriental) ug Cebu. Best 10 years of my life

Comment

Sige bai kita ta pohon da spocom.

Comment

welcome jay =)

Comment

Dayum bro sick G coupe

Comment

Welcome brother! Clean Ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X